Can Anyone Do This ?

pyare veer "curious man"

I dint mean to say that we shud japp naam to get rich, lol. My english isnt that good so thats why u dint get what my aatmaaa is trying to say.

I mean there are very arrogant people in this world who are proud of their professions, their degrees but if u ask those arrogant people that instead of doing their job 9-5, they just need to repeat and listen a word, they wont be able to do it.

got it now, bro...

(y)

I've sat exams, I've studied for and passed degrees. I work as a doctor (though I don't go round shoving it in peoples faces). It's a piece of cake compared to trying to do simran or paath. The mind always wanders.

The hardest thing in this world is to control your mind. If you can control your mind and stop it wandering, you can focus it on Naam. This is naam jap and this is when you unleash the Power of the Guru.

If a challenge is thrown that a non- sikh has to speak and listen to gurmat naam for 7 hours daily from 9am-5 pm with one hour rest and at the end of one month that person will become the richest man on earth, do u thing any person can do this ?? All the doctors, engineers, professors who work so hard at their jobs, can they japp naam for 7 hours daily ???

i personally believe that naam simran shouldnt be a chore and shouldnt matter how long you doit as its quality that matters..

i think that if simran is done like this it may become a chore. isnt that what a jod feels like somtimes!!!

huf and puf half way through the day!! saying ohh! ok whats next!!

but i wish i could sit for even 2 hours... let alone 7!!!!

If a challenge is thrown that a non- sikh has to speak and listen to gurmat naam for 7 hours daily from 9am-5 pm with one hour rest and at the end of one month that person will become the richest man on earth, do u thing any person can do this ?? All the doctors, engineers, professors who work so hard at their jobs, can they japp naam for 7 hours daily ???

lol if i was non sikh i soosososososoososososoosososo wud

n id use the money to build a monument so huge for the saheeda ;)