Ahhhhh- Bee!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mai Bhago Of 2008

ok theres a massive queen bee in the bathroom, how do i get rid of it. ive been waitin for it to go thru the window for an hour, with no luck :(

im too scared to get it into a cup cos it mite sting me

i dnt wanna kill it cos thts mean

and ive jus been told by a frend tht queen bees can kill u!!!!!!!!!!! :o

When I was in India so many things happen with me

-When I was little kid, I pick up small snake and put it in my pocket. It was keep moving and I went inside and told my mom look..... what I found shiny rope. I was too small that time I didnt know what was that...

- One time at my khooe(Farmhouse) small kirli jupped on my foot and got inside my pant. I was crying loud. That thing was keep climbing up ....... so scary. Then I quickly opened my pant and that thing jumped out.

- Times when I was going to my khooe on my bike I went over the snakes few time.

Many other stuff like this happend to me lol :rolleyes:

Don’t kill it, firstly there’re protected by law and second if it’s a queen its survival is paramount to the survival of the whole colony. Kill the queen you kill the entire hive.

Stuff the law and the hive,doubt coppers will come nick me for stepping on a bee lol

When I was in India so many things happen with me

-When I was little kid, I pick up small snake and put it in my pocket. It was keep moving and I went inside and told my mom look..... what I found shiny rope. I was too small that time I didnt know what was that...

- One time at my khooe(Farmhouse) small kirli jupped on my foot and got inside my pant. I was crying loud. That thing was keep climbing up ....... so scary. Then I quickly opened my pant and that thing jumped out.

- Times when I was going to my khooe on my bike I went over the snakes few time.

Many other stuff like this happend to me lol :rolleyes:

ouch!! loll ive been chased by 2 dogs! lolll <_< stupid bikes, i changed gears and couldnt control myself and banged into a wall <_< lool

hope the bee leaves :p

Guest peacemaker
i changed gears and couldnt control myself and banged into a wall <_< lool

Forget the stupid bee, now that's something I would've loved to have seen!! :D