American Sikh's Do Bhangra Dance

_!_GUPT_!_

then stop telling us!

I'll tell you a hundred times if I feel like. I'm in America. We have freedom of speech here. Are you going to stop me?

whatever, just dont start then sayin none of ur busines....we're wayy off topic

my point------- if someone is tellin us how bhangra etc is wrong....just listen to them, instead of loosing ur anger and thinking ur right.

gurfateh!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

Nobody asked you to respond either. You took a shot at me, so I'm giving it right back to you. If someone is telling you they like BHANGRA, you should accept it and MOVE on.

Nobody asked you to respond either. You took a shot at me, so I'm giving it right back to you. If someone is telling you they like BHANGRA, you should accept it and MOVE on.

lolll..... i dont care tho.... ppl can do whatever, all im saying is, ACCORDING to sikhi..... its wrong

Guest peacemaker
lolll..... i dont care tho.... ppl can do whatever, all im saying is, ACCORDING to sikhi..... its wrong

What the hell is so funny? Why do you always laugh when people aren't trying to be funny? It looks so stupid.

With thier dastar and bana

they are not dancing, they are causing the form of guru gobind singh ji maharaj to dance!

just think about that.

and peacemaker thats abit rude

seeing as you decided to literally shout out your opinion multiple times on one of the earlier pages of this thread

you are saying to others not to?

What the hell is so funny? Why do you always laugh when people aren't trying to be funny? It looks so stupid.

:lol: i dont care

Guest peacemaker
:lol: i dont care

Yeah, and most people don't care about your other forum anymore! That's something to laugh about!!! :lol: