American Sikh's Do Bhangra Dance

_!_GUPT_!_

sangat ji

i am very sorry if i hurt any one

but i am just saying bhangra is not a part of sikhi and about the battle singh never did bhangra after there victory they did more path more bani to say thanks to there guru Vahegurooo ji

and sangat ji this is not aruguing over nothing because bhangra has been there for a long time and it was made by the hindus who took over the gurudarvaras when sikhs had to go in hideing from the muslims after pita guru gobind singh ji mahraj. all the people who say bhangra is ok i wont sepend my time arguin with them dass will try do ardas for them because that can help them i talking cant.

sorry again if dass hurt anyone.

VAHEGUROOOJIKAKHALSAVAHEGUROOOJIKIFATHE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sangat ji

i am very sorry if i hurt any one

but i am just saying bhangra is not a part of sikhi and about the battle singh never did bhangra after there victory they did more path more bani to say thanks to there guru Vahegurooo ji

and sangat ji this is not aruguing over nothing because bhangra has been there for a long time and it was made by the hindus who took over the gurudarvaras when sikhs had to go in hideing from the muslims after pita guru gobind singh ji mahraj. all the people who say bhangra is ok i wont sepend my time arguin with them dass will try do ardas for them because that can help them i talking cant.

sorry again if dass hurt anyone.

VAHEGUROOOJIKAKHALSAVAHEGUROOOJIKIFATHE

:Re:

Guest peacemaker
it was made by the hindus who took over the gurudarvaras when sikhs had

Quite frankly, I don't care if martians invented bhangra! It is still fun. You started the argument here. Did you not expect anyone else to respond after you?

Five caucasian sikhs are doing bhangra, we don't even know them, and we make like the earth is about to fall out of orbit into the son! I wish the hardcore people would take a long vacation! I'm sick of this, man! You keep ruining every thread here. You ruin all the fun! Is it because you don't know how to have fun?

The only comfort I have is once I get off of this site, I don't have to read or think about this again!

it was made by the hindus who took over the gurudarvaras when sikhs had

Quite frankly, I don't care if martians invented bhangra! It is still fun. You started the argument here. Did you not expect anyone else to respond after you?

Five caucasian sikhs are doing bhangra, we don't even know them, and we make like the earth is about to fall out of orbit into the son! I wish the hardcore people would take a long vacation! I'm sick of this, man! You keep ruining every thread here. You ruin all the fun! Is it because you don't know how to have fun?

The only comfort I have is once I get off of this site, I don't have to read or think about this again!

please, for a start, stop yelling at him, if he said the truth, whats ur prob??

theres no place for bhangra in sikhi...end of....why do u ALWAYSSS go against stuff like this???

if folowing gurmat is called 'hardcore' so be it.

just keep ur views to urself, and if its a big prob, staya way from foroums...u urself said

The only comfort I have is once I get off of this site, I don't have to read or think about this again

vjkk vjkf!!

Guest peacemaker
then stop telling us!

I'll tell you a hundred times if I feel like. I'm in America. We have freedom of speech here. Are you going to stop me?