Inderjit Singh Reyat Gets Bail

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker
He only pleaded guilty so his sentence could be reduced. The Indian Govt planted bomb materials in his garden and framed him into this case!!

Why wouldn't he just fight it?!!! I don't buy that story! I'm not talking about Babbar Khalsa, just Reyat, when I say that Reyat shouldn't have been let out and he is a criminal. That's my opinion.

He only pleaded guilty so his sentence could be reduced. The Indian Govt planted bomb materials in his garden and framed him into this case!!

Why wouldn't he just fight it?!!! I don't buy that story! I'm not talking about Babbar Khalsa, just Reyat, when I say that Reyat shouldn't have been let out and he is a criminal. That's my opinion.

Peacemaker maybe it was a no win situation how could he fight it if that was the case, and also remmeber his legal team must have told him thats the best plea bargin he would have got, its better than a not guilty plea then gettin gulity for murder and a life sentence.

About the lying under oath, lets say yes he was a memeber of a babbar khalsa cell and yes babbar khalsa did blow up flight 182, he inderjit singh would have had two choices take the blame or rat on your friends i know which one i would have done.

Peacemaker put your self in this position what if it was a set up, what if the indian govt wanted to make the sikhs look bad and make sure babbar khalsa cnt get an aide from western countrys like usa cannada uk. Babbar khalsa was not on the banned terroist list untill after the trial i think im too sure on that one but the affects of this trial made it hard for people to support babbar khalsa in the west afta the bombings.

Just my two cents

And oh its good 2 be back :p

Why not plead not guilty so the panth and the Khalistan movement don't look bad?

Easy answer, because he was involved. It is time people stopped trying to promote him as some sort of panthic hero. Brave warriors like Baba Banda Bahadur, Baba Jassa Singh Ahluwalia, Satwant Singh Ji etc are gems of the panth not people like Reyat who has blood of innocent people on his hands.

how on earth do u support this freak!!!!!

the guys hitler!!!

sum real retards here eh!!

Don't worry we are not all brainwashed Reyat huggers, who lose sight of the fact that Reyat happily made these bombs and admitted his role in the other bomb in which 2 airport workers were killed in Japan. If people want to glorify him then they are no better than those who glorify KPS Gill. To me both have blood of innocent people on their hands.

You always get folks who promote Soft Target as well on these threads. Many have not read the book and happily ignore the question marks it raises about Parmar, Bagri and Malik but pick up on the odd paragraph which points a finger at the GOI. Malik was happily getting loans from nationalised Indian banks but also anti India - hypocrite or what ? Bagri was also a sicko who made speaches of how we will kill 50K hindus.

A true lion of the panth may he be blessed with even more ways to do seva may we be given more warriors like Talvinder Singh Parmer! Who fought with furry till the end! Any of you who bad mouth them don't make the mistake of walking into my local gurdwara and repeating your comments I don't think my local sangat who take too kindly!

Bunda singh bhadar slaughtered a whole village, read your history before posting many thanks.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CqoodIQno0c

A true lion of the panth may he be blessed with even more ways to do seva may we be given more warriors like Talvinder Singh Parmer! Who fought with furry till the end! Any of you who bad mouth them don't make the mistake of walking into my local gurdwara and repeating your comments I don't think my local sangat who take too kindly!

Bunda singh bhadar slaughtered a whole village, read your history before posting many thanks.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CqoodIQno0c

Lion my foot, anyone who bombs planes is worse than a giddar.

Yes yes of cause Banda Bahadur slaughtered a village if you believe the accounts based on Mughal court records, just like similar records accuse our Guru Ji of being thieves. Have some sharam before you write such nonesense.

Read Soft Target, Parmar is exposed and his dubious wealth highlighted by the authors.