Weird News-Plz Read

nanosecond

Time and again again I see such news. They r there usually in "on this day" section and mostly in Australian and South African news websites

They always say like sikh terrorists murder/kill/butcher so and so number of innocent hindus.

"1988 - Sikh gunmen go on murder spree across India's Punjab State and kill 37 people, including seven children, police and witnesses say. "

http://www.sundaytimes.news.com.au/common/...5E10949,00.html

I have such type of news atleast 10 times in past few months and they are always going to repeat annually

It seems all these sites have same source

What to do?

Similar happenings listed on that page are:

1995 - Four months after going into Chechnya, Russian (communists/athiests?) forces control all major cities and wage a war of attrition against remaining rebels in the mountains; Irma Hadzimuratovic, the Bosnian girl whose plight came to symbolise the tragedy of Sarajevo, dies in a London hospital.

2002 - Israeli forces occupy the town of Bethlehem and search door-to-door for wanted men, as Palestinian militants (muslims?) kill 10 suspected informers ahead of the advancing troops; Euthanasia becomes legal in the Netherlands a year after parliament voted to make it the first country to permit mercy killing.

2003 - A court in England convicts two Algerian illegal immigrants of raising funds for the al-Qaeda (muslims?) terror network, and sentences both to 11 years in prison. They are the first convicted in Britain of having ties to al-Qaeda.

1933 - Nazi Germany (Germans are mostly protestents, no?) begins formal persecution of Jews with a boycott of Jewish-owned businesses and seizure of Jewish people's bank accounts.

I wonder why the other terrorist groups have not been distinguished by their religion? As it is always the case with Sikhs....

I wonder why the other terrorist groups have not been distinguished by their religion? As it is always the case with Sikhs....

Well when Guru Gobind Singhji blessed us with our present avatar - he wanted a sikh to be distinguishable and identifiable in a lakh. We are supposed to be distinguished and held responsible for all our actions.

When Fauja Singh completes a marathon at 92, the newspapers mention - "Adidas signs up 92 year old Sikh for ad campaign".

We have an identity, so thats bound to be mentioned.

Perhaps not enitirely in context but my few cents.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.