Anti-sikh Goi Agents

apne

Let us start a list of Anti-Sikh GOI agents. Please add your contributions with reasons. We , the Sikh youth, have a right to know about these people, for a better future.

Here is my list:

1. William Hew Mc-Leod - Mc-Leod was a christian missionary who worked with christian missionary societies working in Punjab. He was used by Govt. of India and Agencies to undermine Sikhi in North America. His work is used by majority of academics as a reference on Sikhism, without knowing the falseness of his work.

2. Pashaura Singh - He is a student of Mc-leod. He attempted to prove, in a shameless manner for an academic, that sggs was tampered with by Guru Arjan and Sikhs later on.

3. Harjot Oberoi - Another student of Mc-Leod who was first appointed to Sikh chair in Vancouver university at the behest of govt. of India. He later on had to resign from his post when this fact came to light as it cast a question mark over credibility of university, and not because of protests by Sikhs (a falsely held notion). Harjot Oberoi, through his work said that Sikh Gurus did not find a seperate community, but it was because of Singh sabha movement. He cut off his hair to escape Akal Takht, where he was summoned.

:nishaan_sahib_right:

*W.H. McLeod

*J.S. Grewal

*Harjot Oberoi

*Surjit Hans

*Kushwant Singh

*Amrita Pritam

*Pishaura Singh

*Partab Singh Giani

*Patwant Singh

*J.S. Karwal

*Piara Singh Bhogal

*Jasbir Singh Ahluwalia

*Gurinder Mann

*Ian Mulgrew

This is according to Dr. Harjinder Dilgeer... I just quoted him from his book which i have...

what is a goi?

hmm Mcleod: isn't most of the sikhi taught by SGPC and lahore singh sabha tat khalsa influenced by chrisitian missionaried like mcleod anyway, not to mention most of the modern english translations of Adi Guru Granth Sahib bani, where everything is portrayed as an abrahmic crhistian God? Trumpp's translations were more accurate, because his weren't motivated towards conversion.

Pashaura Singh: I thought Guru Arjan Dev Ji compiled Adi Granth? ANd yes, Guru Jis added bani afterwards. But tampering? We have to remember that there are Adi Guru Granth Sahibs with different spellings in different gurdwaras, especially those less influenced by SGPC. We are NOT an abrahamic religion, so a little difference in spelling is minor, its more to do with the meaning the shabad or bani portrays.

I dunno much about Oberoi, but Gurus jis made a panth, but at the same time we are supposed to believe in all humans as one race, as in not be separate in that way. But describing sikhs as a race. that was actually the literature written by british, where they described sikhs as a martiakl race, whereas really we're a panth.