Two Week Cyber Gurbaanee Abhyaas - Starting Monday, July 21

Which EXTRA banis do you commit to doing everyday for two weeks, starting 21/07/08?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which EXTRA banis do you commit to doing everyday for two weeks, starting 21/07/08?

• Shabad Hazaare P.5
    • Shabad Hazaare P.10
    • Both
    • Other

Vaaheguroo jee kaa khalsaa, Vaaheguroo jee kee fateh!

For the period of two weeks the bani is Shabad Hazaare Patshahee 10 (dasvee) and Shabad Hazaare Patshahee 5 (panjvee)

If there's any recommendations or certain banis you would like to do please post so we can all do them together as a sangat..

Vaaheguroo jee kaa khalsaa, Vaaheguroo jee kee fateh!

hello saad sangagt jeeo.

lets start the kammai!!

this is a wiked post. this proves (for the most part) that working toward a goal does pay off. :read:

good post from the origional poster!

i will add and say, i am going to do at least 5 mins (i can hope!!!) or untill the hearts is content, of naam simran.. >>moolmanter and gurmanter<< AS dasAm PAtshah jees bani is full of shakti..

thank u all...

gurfateh!

Just some thoughts...........bhul chuck maafi

Realisation

Read Shabad Hazaeh Patishaaee 10 and didnt understand a word of it, so i dug some English translations............i felt real bad.................Maharaj does so much for us...........and we make time for everything except learning the untam giaani of Maharajs bani, i realised that alot of my nitnem is done almost like a ritual..............i mumble and muffle through most of my bani and when im done..............i dont feel contentment............peace............because ive paid no attention to the arth............

Lessons Learned

I need to take time with my nitnem, go to sleep earlier, so i can rise earlier so i have more time to spend on Nitnem...........just listening to the padd ched arth..............and the rest...........well lets just leave that to Maharaj and try and live by Maharajs bhana

Bhul chuck maafi