The "elites" Trying To Cause Ww3 ?

cool water

I don't know what that got to do with Sikhism directly, more of a Muslim propaganda video to subdue all moderate thinkers with out the extremists putting them off in my opinion. Don't you agree cool water?

Funnly enough i used to laugh at conspricy theories that muslims used to put out. But now since the credit crunch and the witnesses of higher oil prices, the usa+israel's sabre rattling against iran it all begins to make sense. That international private bankers are actually the real power masters behind most governments around the world and profit the most when their is a war/conflit going on as they lend loans with high interest rates which lead to debt and are unpayable by governments which means the government of the respective nation is under obligation to follow the agenda of the bankers.

I don't put anything past these people.

I'm still shocked at how they were funding both sides of world war 2 and Panjabis innocently volunteered and died in large numbers in this war. WTH!

well i think once the oil has run out or it becomes too expensive we wont care about any muslim countries or what they want. already the 'big powers' are looking for new fuel sources once these arrive i dont think we going to care about iraq and stuff. i dont really care about these countries as they was were the mogul rulers came from! what goes around comes around.

The owners of the federal reserve bank of america are basically the power brokers behind the us govt. Whatever their agenda is, that is what the american govt will abid by because their in such debt.

2 sayings everyone should remember

he who has control of money/gold has power

he who has knowlegde/intellgence has power.

Like the khalif's /mughuls of islam, brahmins of hinduism, pharoh's of eygpt, freemasons of western countries, communist leadership of china. All these people ruled only because of largely uneducated and economically poor masses. That is why its in their interests not to see true equality between the powers/classes or egaliterian systems come to power because it would ruin their hold on worldly power.

The owners of the federal reserve bank of america are basically the power brokers behind the us govt. Whatever their agenda is, that is what the american govt will abid by because their in such debt.

2 sayings everyone should remember

he who has control of money/gold has power

he who has knowlegde/intellgence has power.

Like the khalif's /mughuls of islam, brahmins of hinduism, pharoh's of eygpt, freemasons of western countries, communist leadership of china. All these people ruled only because of largely uneducated and economically poor masses. That is why its in their interests not to see true equality between the powers/classes or egaliterian systems come to power because it would ruin their hold on worldly power.

I agree (y)