Asa Di Vaar

_!_GUPT_!_

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly that's the beauty of it :D

Erm Also..Can You Listen To Asa Di Vaar After 12 Noon? Someone Told Me You Can't!

Of course you can listen to Asa Di Vaar whenever you want. Theres no restriction as to when you can and cannot read or listen Gurbani. Just because Asa Di Vaar is recited in the morning doesn't mean that the only time you can listen to it is in the morning. If I feel like doing Japji Sahib ji da paath, does that mean I have to wait until the wee hours of the morning? Will I not have the same effect of Japji Sahib if I do it in the afternoon or evening. Guru Sahib's bani is a treasure waiting to be opened...regardless of the time of day or night.

Guest shastr

Erm Also..Can You Listen To Asa Di Vaar After 12 Noon? Someone Told Me You Can't!

Of course you can listen to Asa Di Vaar whenever you want. Theres no restriction as to when you can and cannot read or listen Gurbani. Just because Asa Di Vaar is recited in the morning doesn't mean that the only time you can listen to it is in the morning. If I feel like doing Japji Sahib ji da paath, does that mean I have to wait until the wee hours of the morning? Will I not have the same effect of Japji Sahib if I do it in the afternoon or evening. Guru Sahib's bani is a treasure waiting to be opened...regardless of the time of day or night.

maybe this is off topic, and i dont mean to start an arguement or anything, but there are some banis that have a specific time to do them..... and if u do them at wrong time, they leave wrong results.......

maybe this is off topic, and i dont mean to start an arguement or anything, but there are some banis that have a specific time to do them..... and if u do them at wrong time, they leave wrong results.......

I agree. For example, I've never heard anyone sing Asa Di Vaar in the evening, or any other time apart from early morning.