Chardi Kala Rehatnamey

waaheguroo

Interesting how the power of a few words can resonate into the universe with such piercing action...

We should be careful what words we choose for if we do not choose wisely it will seperate us,

we should write poetry and message of Love, Compassion and Inspiration, perhaps in that way we will all unite humanity...

I do not attend Anti-war rallies, but I will consider a Peace Rally

I do not see war and poverty, but what I see is the Guru in all of his distressing disguises..

May all unite under one them, that there is One God and Thy Name is Truth

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soo if u discriminate against sikhs who have broken their amrit....whos gonna help them to come back onto the path??

through love we help others and inspire them to come and join this path of truth

if we walk around so stubborn no one will want to be like us

sorry for my mistakes

and please tell me where i have made mistakes!

soo if u discriminate against sikhs who have broken their amrit....whos gonna help them to come back onto the path??

through love we help others and inspire them to come and join this path of truth

sorry for my mistakes

great response!

sorry for my mistakes

Phenji people like you are going to help people like me on the truth path, so you are 100% correct. Paapi like me are becoming lost and the only light is people like yourself. :)

Waaheguru has not said anything or placed his views on the topic. He only has posted a few lines from some rehit-nama, probably written during the post Banda Bahadur period.

I think it is a good effort to make us aware of our hypocricies and double conduct. I have seen many a sangat question the SGPC rehit, terming it as a bunch of political sheets. But the fact remains that SGPC, at the time rehit maryada was formalised, was very religious and very different from todays time. People refuse to accept the SGPC rehit and to support their case, often take help of some dubious 18th century writing. They question the maryada of Nihangs or that of the Jatha opposed to their behaviour.

They forget that the purpose of SGPC rehat, was to formalise the essentials required for a Sikh as per tradition, to remove confusion, without causing any hate feelings and without losing the tradition of Sikhi. However various jathas, sampradas, babe, sant etc. refuse to follow that Panthic maryada, but to support their case rely on some 15th - 19th century writings, hukamnama, manuscript, letter etc.

I think instead of attacking waaheguru, we should ask ourselves what rehit are we following. If you don't follow or believe in SGPC rehit and don't accept Akal Takht Hukamnama, you have no right to question Waaheguru. He is doing what you are doing, only he is promoting segregation (and he has something to support his case just as you do), but that is another matter.

There is no need to find support of a rahit maryada in Guru Granth Sahib, Guru Gobind Singh had given corporal authority to Khalsa Panth too in the form of panj piare.

Keep it coming Waaheguru, it is time to face the mirror on the wall.

:nishaan_sahib_right:

probably written during the post Banda Bahadur period.

Highly doubtful. It reads like a Damdami Taksal post 1990 Rehitnama. But this is part of the problem; he hasn't sourced it. For all you know he could have made it up himself.

There is no need to find support of a rahit maryada in Guru Granth Sahib, Guru Gobind Singh had given corporal authority to Khalsa Panth too in the form of panj piare.

This is a ridiculous statement. Surely the Panj Pyare are guided by the Scripture because that is their Guru. Hence when deciding upon Rehit, they must consult the Guru at every instance. Their 'corporal authority' is dependent on their being able to back their assertions up. Which is why I asked for Gurbani to back the OP's 'Rehitnama'.

M uzumdar, You don't know the basics of Sikhi.

Qualify this statement.

Please stop arguing, your statements are foolish.

How are they foolish?

Stop being a scholar, get some knowledge before making stupid arguments like the one above.

You have no idea how much knowledge I may or may not have. If my argument is 'stupid', show me how.

If you can't, then you will just look like an imbecile.