Youtube Search: Sikh

Guest Sikh Munda

Guest Malfion
Sikh Qoum Declared Khalistan in 1986 anyone who goes against that is not a Sikh as not wanting Khalistan means they want to remain in India under brahmin rule which Guru Khalsa Panth can never do,the Panth has decalred Khalistan in 1986.A true Sikh would not want his nation to be under the shackles of slavery and would want Khalsa Raaj anyone who goes against that is not a Sikh

I'm not from India, but judging from what I've read, the idea of Khalistan(the more modern depiction of it) doesn't really seem feasible at this time (the world is in a bad state right now, and it would complicate things), and It doesn't really matter to me because its just a physical piece of land, having many people move could be taken advantage of by terrorists,etc, and who would we blame then? I'd say we should think about it some more, because no one really knows what Khalistan should be(I've heard everything from a seperate country to a new state in India).

The Indian government is now a democracy, we have more leverage in politics, and Brahmins can't really do much nowadays.

Sikh Qoum Declared Khalistan in 1986 anyone who goes against that is not a Sikh as not wanting Khalistan means they want to remain in India under brahmin rule which Guru Khalsa Panth can never do,the Panth has decalred Khalistan in 1986.A true Sikh would not want his nation to be under the shackles of slavery and would want Khalsa Raaj anyone who goes against that is not a Sikh

I'm not from India, but judging from what I've read, the idea of Khalistan(the more modern depiction of it) doesn't really seem feasible at this time (the world is in a bad state right now, and it would complicate things), and It doesn't really matter to me because its just a physical piece of land, having many people move could be taken advantage of by terrorists,etc, and who would we blame then? I'd say we should think about it some more, because no one really knows what Khalistan should be(I've heard everything from a seperate country to a new state in India).

The Indian government is now a democracy, we have more leverage in politics, and Brahmins can't really do much nowadays.

Oh is that what its called a democracy ? Or do you mean hypocracy ?,If you think the brahmins can't do nothing you really do not know who is incharge in India or who is pulling the strings.

A piece of land you say ? Oh just land well that piece of land will ensure the security and protection of the Sikh Faith,just like Muslims have mecca and jews have jerusalem .The Sikh Homeland through Khalistan will be FREE and protected from interference ,stuff what time the world is in its kalyug so of course its going to be bad.Khalistan will be a seperate sovreign nation as declared in the Sarbat Khalsa 1986 ,

Guest _satsrikal_

Oh is that what its called a democracy ? Or do you mean hypocracy ?,If you think the brahmins can't do nothing you really do not know who is incharge in India or who is pulling the strings.

A piece of land you say ? Oh just land well that piece of land will ensure the security and protection of the Sikh Faith,just like Muslims have mecca and jews have jerusalem .The Sikh Homeland through Khalistan will be FREE and protected from interference ,stuff what time the world is in its kalyug so of course its going to be bad.Khalistan will be a seperate sovreign nation as declared in the Sarbat Khalsa 1986 ,

How is it going to happen? Only with overwhelming support it will. In order to have the right to self determination you need overwhelming support of a group of people. 86' was a different time than now. What about Nankana Sahib in Pakistan? Look at Kashmir... I don't want that in our Punjab. I want peace.

Khalistan is not Khalsa Raaj. Khalistan = punjab , Khalsa Raaj = all the world