16 Bombs Hit Ahmedabad, Gujrat Area

khalsaforce

Alberta,Canada has more oil than the oil fields in Saudia Arabia. So you know where the USA will be going next.

Considering the size of USA i don't think it has much to worry about.

Russia, China and most of the Muslim world support communism. India used to be on Russia side but that has changed.

Heartfelt condolences to the family of innocent victims. But every action has a reaction, these attacks i guess were a response to massacre of Muslims in Gujrat as the bombs exploded in the constituency of BJP MLA's including that of chief minister Narendra Modi who's often been accused of being behind Gujrat Massacre of innocent Muslims and playing the Hindutva politics. How could those keep quiet for long time whose brothers set on fire after being locked in train bogeys ans sisters were raped. Though Islamists as ever chose the wrong meduim of avenging the injustice but Brahmins of India should only blame themselves for creating this terrible mess as they carry on to oppress minorities and massacre them and enjoy the fruits of growing India and and on other hand denying justice to torn apart communities by the state-terror.

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh,,,

just for the knowledge of all sikhsangat members,, there is no harm to any of the sikh families in ahmedabad and the local sangat is trying to reach the affected people in bombings...

hope some of the members would have first thought of any sikh casualties rather than bashing world politics...

bhul chuk maaf...

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

Guest low_profile_id
hope some of the members would have first thought of any sikh casualties rather than bashing world politics...

Why just Sikh casualities veerji?? Everyone is/should be equal for a Sikh..

Why just Sikh casualities veerji?? Everyone is/should be equal for a Sikh..

Vaheguruu

Very true look at Bhai Kanhaiya Ji and how bhai sahib saw the jot of akaal purkh in everyone and didn't distinguish between the wounded. Guruu sahib kirpa karn that we to see Akaal purkh in everyone.

Dass

Ravjeet Singh

(London)

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh,,

agreed with what u say veerji low_profile_id, rsingh and point taken,,,

apologies for the same,,,

it was just that the thread was more concerened of world politics and neenda rather than human loss or concerned for life of people which made me write the msg on the forum...

heart goes to all the injured, dead and their families but just wanted ppl on internet to know that there was no sikh casualties...

veer rsingh,,,,ur from london and am from ahmedabad...some time back i was in london itself and used to attend the monthly saturday kirtan at park avenue gurudwara saheb,,,,didnt get chance to meet u but i had met with satinder singh, vijay singh and manveer singh verjee.. hope will catch u when am in london...

bhul chuk maaf!!

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh