Sikh Girl Wins Kara Court Case

WILDSINGH

I agree with above comments 100 percent. People have turned Sikhism into a religion with whole set if rules and regulations set up by people just like us no authority. It’s a way of life try and live it, it’s not about jumping onto a band wagon and just slating people for silly things. If you have taken amrit it does not give you some right to think you are better than them who haven’t because you have lost before you begun your journey.

The people who judge you may as well go make donations to fake baba and the RSS because you are doing the job for them. You may as well join the Taliban cause that what your actions are similar too. If this is the sort of place Khalistan is going to be with these people who judge and drive people away then I say no to khalsiatn because I don’t want to move from one dictatorship to another.

PS a quick story;

Years ago my mate met Bindrawala he used to drink, smoke and have cut hair. In the short time he had sangat he began to stop drinking smoking second time he met bindrawala he kept his hair. Unfortunately he never got to meet the sant a third time but never the less he became a sikh who does lot of seva in the community. Think if bindrawala was a judgemental person my mate would be a drunk today. Think before you shoot off your mouths.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic