Tatkhalsa.com

_singhni_

Read up on your history of Banda Singh Bahadur.

He was a great general and did have lots of kamayee and did great things for the panth, however, he succumbed to haumai at one stage, but paid the price. It's explained in Suraj Parkash Granth as well as other puratan sources. He had a lot of shakti and never lost a battle, but when he forgot who gave him this shakti, his army was defeated and he was captured.

It's all part of Guru ji's play - a valuable lesson in humility.

I think there's even a letter written by him, in his handwriting with his own "Fateh Darshan" instead of "Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!".

dear veer,

There are lots of different versions of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur jee's life. I guess we shud open up a new thread regarding this. Not everthing written in historical granths can be completely believed.

To say that Baba Banda see starting calling himself a Guru, well.... that a VERY VERY VERY SERIOUS allegation, infact character assasination of a great sikh.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vaheguru je ka khalsa vaheguru je ke fateh

khalsa jee dhass simply made this topic so that more sangat would join tatkhalsa and support the admins and moderators of the forum.

but i guess even simple topics like this get turned upside down these days.

please could all sangat viewing this topic stick to the topic and NOT blab on about stuff not relivant to this topic.

make another topic if you want to talk about tatkhalsa it self.

thanks

vaheguru je ka khalsa vaheguru je ke fateh

Bhain singhni ji,

KIndly forgive me for going off-topic. Yours is a very good site with really cute young sikhs in it. Your moderators are pretty cool. Singhstah I feel has the potenial to become the jathedar of Akal Takht and Sehaj Bhain has the potentional to fight and kill dushts like Badal, same way Chandi killed Mahikhasur.

this isn't about gupt bhainjees, singhstah's, or baba banda singh jis kamai or lack thereof

its about MY kamai, the loads of it i have and will share with you if you join #

hehe

Man, dont u underestimate SINGHSTAH. Every night when we all are sleeping, Singhstah leaves his body and travels the whole world. He just wants to stay gupt, he does not want us to know what his real avastha is.