Hair Issue

Guest guest_1

Guest guest_nz
If you think im using rugby as an exuse to cut my hair your wrong... i really dont give a **** what people think about how i look... To be honest i don't realy care if i have long hair or not... It just hindrs my progress to a dream i want to achieve...

i wasnt gonna reply to this theard, but just wanna make a quick point.

in one of ur posts, you said that God gives a damn about you, and that he cares about you.

and then u go and say that u dont give a **** what people think about how u look, but wat about how god thinks you look? you say u dont care if u have long hair or not, but to be honest, God does care if u have long hair or not. so how can you say that God gives a damn about you, when u say u dont give a damn about his image?

have u ever thought about changing ur dream?

do wat u want, think wat u want, dream wat u want.

but the truth is that everything is fake without maharaj's kirpa. so wat ever dreams u may have bro, they are just a big illusion if you dont give a damn about wat ur bhapu says.

this thread is pointless, and i really dont know y we all try to so hard on this website. its not like anybody's gonna change anybody else through a website forum.

Thanks for your view... well it comes down to what ive always thought... Why do people try and force me to become religous? I mean its your own choice or belief and thats why you keep your hair or you dont, thats why you do drugs or you dont etc. To say that God cares about how you look, well i respect that you think that... But yet you cut your grass every so often, yet you cut down trees to build more houses, and yet we kill His creations at our will.. Isn't this not caring about His image?

Forgive me if i have said something stupid or something that makes no sense

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic