Shaheedi Immortality II : The Second Rising

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I would urge everyone out there to go out and buy this CD wherever possible. Talking as someone who has spent her whole life being taught about Sikhi, I felt that our youth today, in particular my own family were faltering and our faith waivering. Our brothers and sisters too busy indulging in playstations and TV to be interested in our panth.

I now have a 12 year old brother who constantly searches the net for more information on the 1984 kalokhara. His life has turned to wanting to learn the teachings of the Guru, wanting to understand the reasons for contstant massacres in his faith and his way of life has returned to wanting to be a true Khalsa - I have in many ways, Immortal Productions to thank for this - for if even one person finds this emotive CD a turn on to Sikhi, you have well and truely done a job.

I urge this to be a CD in every Sikhi household - for a true Sikh will NEVER forget the events of 1984. The June 6th March at Hyde Park will be a good place to continue this. I'll be there, should you need any help.

COLOR

SIZE

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic