What Say?

Saahiba

Dhan dhan saadh sangat jeo,

My husband and me visit the gurudwara in our vicinity almost daily. A couple of days ago, on some errand, my husband had to return to the gurudwara. Though the sukhras had been completed, he saw the ragees drinking liquer in front of the gurudwara.

He felt very awkward and has since been telling me to walk up to the ragees and tell them that this has a negative impact on the sangat that goes to the gurudwara to learn something from the Guru - Guru Granth Saahib.

However, I am not sure how to approach them and what should i say..

Which Gurudwara?

Why does your husband confront them himself - he's the one who saw hem?

Gurfatehji,

The gurudwara is in Bali Nagar, New Delhi. My husband is a silent sort and does not like to confront anyone. He is those peaceful sorts.

I still do not know how to approach them. They are all so elder in age that i am hesitant in pointing out though i am really pained and so is my husband.

Gurfatehji,

The gurudwara is in Bali Nagar, New Delhi. My husband is a silent sort and does not like to confront anyone. He is those peaceful sorts.

I still do not know how to approach them. They are all so elder in age that i am hesitant in pointing out though i am really pained and so is my husband.

This is a pretty simple case. The ragis will be expelled. Just give a complaint to the Chairman of IHRO at 99140-04092.

You will need to give details about the exact location of Gurdwara Sahib, the pardhan of Gurdwara Sahib as well as your personal details. You and your husband need to act as the witness to this incident.

This is a pretty simple case. Jhatkado.

hahaha, thats a good option too. Par kinneyan nu jhatkavange. Je jhatkaan lagg paye, tan kaafi vaddi line lagg juu gee.

There is a bibi who belongs to a pretty known jatha, she was one of the most popular kirtani as well as the akhand paathi of the jatha and u know what, she used to call a man(called her brother) in the absence of her husband and committed adultery for 4-5 years without getting pesh. When she was caught, she was secretly forgiven so that "jathe de badnami na hove".

To be honest, jhattkaannna seems to be the best solution to such mess.

These raagis, kirtaniyas, granthis, akhand paathis need to be taught a lesson.