Getting Engaged Early Has Become A Trend These Days.

Guest _Gupt Singh_

ahha just read a few of the posts in this thread -- baa hahaha hilarious!!

though, I should add here, people do not understand marriage and relationships altogether, perhaps because they haven't understood love, they havn't even loved themselves... geezas, playing around.

gimme more stories guys :p this is awesome! :lol:

as for celibacy... I don't know what people think about it, but erm.. 97% of the ideas I have heard about it is total rubbish.

i don't see a difference between a celibate and a non-celibate in terms of spirituality. Being a celibate would not take you any higher than a non-celibate, or vice-versa for people who'll talk about non-celibates being some how superior...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and it just clicked in my mind -- a few of my mates told me they want to get married asap or engaged atleast, I asked them why -- they said to make a family and experience marriage altogether, well for sex mainly... pfft!

I asked 'em -- what's the rush? -- they said -- you don't know? 2012 dude! -- that's when I burst out laughing like those chickens in African farms... darn hard to catch, too!

Theres only ONE reason why people get engaged/married early:... KAAM!!

you may not realise it, but it is true!!!

In your opinion it's true.

Everyone's definition of early is different. I know folks that think that getting married at 25 is early while others think that its late.

Theres only ONE reason why people get engaged/married early:... KAAM!!

you may not realise it, but it is true!!!

but if it was for kaam, woulnd;t they just try and get married as soon as possible (well not even that for some peopel these days)

ahha just read a few of the posts in this thread -- baa hahaha hilarious!!

though, I should add here, people do not understand marriage and relationships altogether, perhaps because they haven't understood love, they havn't even loved themselves... geezas, playing around.

gimme more stories guys :p this is awesome! :lol:

as for celibacy... I don't know what people think about it, but erm.. 97% of the ideas I have heard about it is total rubbish.

i don't see a difference between a celibate and a non-celibate in terms of spirituality. Being a celibate would not take you any higher than a non-celibate, or vice-versa for people who'll talk about non-celibates being some how superior...

hmm celibates do have more time to concentrate on spirituality, would you not agree?

Oh and it just clicked in my mind -- a few of my mates told me they want to get married asap or engaged atleast, I asked them why -- they said to make a family and experience marriage altogether, well for sex mainly... pfft!

I asked 'em -- what's the rush? -- they said -- you don't know? 2012 dude! -- that's when I burst out laughing like those chickens in African farms... darn hard to catch, too!

2012, I don;t get it?

Anyway I see so much apneh girls and guys doing naughty stuff in public, and people telling everyone they have exes and pre-marital partners, that it makes me worried if I can find a decent girl to marry. So I thought the sooner I look, the better the chance?!? I actually wish I was worried about marriage when I was younger, oh well nevermind.

hmm celibates do have more time to concentrate on spirituality, would you not agree?

What does having more time got to do with how far one advances in spirituality?

You can have all the time in the world to concentrate on spirituality, finding God, getting enlightened... all that, yet still not get where you wanted to be. It is out of sheer love that you find your true path in spirituality, because, it too has stages, or levels -- and I think everyone wants to get the best out of it. Sorry for the vague description, really trying to stay on topic. Hmm...

So one could be married, with children and have a great family yet be on a higher spiritual path, that too in a short period of time.

2012, I don;t get it?

...some folks think it's the end of the world. 21st December 2012.