MUGALS KIN TO ATONE FOR SINS OF HER FOREBEARS

hey ik mint!

firstly

Guru Gobind Singh jee wasn't really killed rolleyes.gif

and, it wasn't by Aurangzeb - didn't he die shortly after getting Zafarnama?

As For peace of mind?

So she's doing it for herself to feel better about herself :T: ?

and i still do't udnerstand - its not really HER FAULT

of what her forfathers did :@

bhull chukk maaf

GurFateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

According to the story - she owns a tea shop. That's it. she owns a tea shop in India.

She must be of a lower income bracket. So you have to think she probably doesn't care what people think, and she also isn't trying to show off. I think she is just a little frustrated that her family has had such bad things happen to them in the last 100-200 years, and this is all because of the bad vibes created by the karma of their ancestors, Aurangzeb and Jahangir.

So she wants to pray for forgiveness - all the power to her. I think it's great.

I know somebody might think "but your dad's dad's dad's deeds are not your fault."

But to be realistic - Guru jee is the one who creates SANJOG VIJOG

And when you're born into a family you are connected to it whether you like it or not

And you might have been born into that family FOR A REASON,

who knows, you might just be YOUR GREAT-GREAT-GRANDFATHER, reincarnated.

Everybody has their own karma, yes.

And actions make the human, not family or lineage, yes.

But karma / action might make the family or lineage.

So you CAN BE blamed for the house you are born into.

Everything is either 1) karma, 2) kirpa

that's my perspective.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

^_^ not her fault, do u think maharaj will forgiv her ancestors, actually i jus remembered its all down 2 the gurus, (stated by sant naranjan singh in is book divine mytstic reflections on gurmat or DMROG as i will say fm now on)

i thought bahadur shah wuz gud? he sent a durgeon 2 help guru gobind singh ji.

Sat Sri Akal:

Bahadur Shah was a two-faced liar. He appealed to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib to help him establish his throne and defeat his brother. Guru Gobind Singh Sahib said he would help, on the condition that Bahadur Shah would duly punish the Nawab of Sirhind, to which Bahadur Shah readily agreed.

So some time of peace and amicability proceeded. However, it seems that Bahadur Shah was very scared of Guru Sahib's temporal power (Guru Gobind Singh was, after all, a spiritual as well as a physical king. He had armies that rivaled the Emperor's and that seemingly did not sit well with the Shah). So, Bahadur Shah commissioned two Pathans to assisinate the Guru Sahib. So was the play that the Almighty wrote to return his human essence back to Sachkhand. One Pathan was successful in stabbing Guru Sahib, but was immediately killed. The other was killed by Sikhs who heard the commotion.

Would the Gurus accept the apology of this relative of the Shah? Why not? The Gurus were never known to hold grudges and even forgave the Hindu Rajas for repeatedly betraying him.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

While I agree Guru will readily forgive this lady, it won't make any difference to Bahadar Shah himself. As shown time and time again, birth has no effect on any person. Many sons of the Gurus themselves did not become gurus... every person leads their own life, and just because one person did a good or bad deed does not mean that this will affect someone of the same bloodline!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

well if maharaj actually forgave the 40 mukti ppl. cud happen.

but on the otha hand there wuz a sakhi of guru har rais son. it goes that once wen maharaj's son changed a word of the sggs. i think he changed the words muslim 2 beiman. result guru ji sed he neva wanted 2 speak 2 him again n banished him frm his court.