Singh Gets Batterd And Banged Up

SaRpAnCh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSTGwlqb3o8

Is this what happens at the 'Khalsa' College Singhs get wacked up Panjabs a Joke - This don't even happen down London where you would expect it :@

I would like to see them guys attacking the Singh ( Who don;t look Sikhs,most likely some Dera Followers or of another faith) try come here and do that we'll show them how to fight - bunch of cowards one 1 guy not even a fair fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSTGwlqb3o8

Is this what happens at the 'Khalsa' College Singhs get wacked up Panjabs a Joke - This don't even happen down London where you would expect it :@

I would like to see them guys attacking the Singh ( Who don;t look Sikhs,most likely some Dera Followers or of another faith) try come here and do that we'll show them how to fight - bunch of cowards one 1 guy not even a fair fight

He seems to be an urban sikh. I myself studied in Delhi and saw many people like him.

Thats where Nihung singhs are so good. Everyone likes to bash Nihungs for some of their activities, but atleast they wear a tight dumalla, are always shastardhari, know gatka and if somebody tries to attack their dignity, they can remove the khoppraaa of the oppressor.

Singhs fighting is common in Punjab and areas around , I happened to visit Dalhousie(Himachal Pradesh) last month , and I saw a Singh being beaten up by four other guys , he fell on the road with his turban thrown away , and hair open , He was so drunk , he couldnt even get up , The other guys were also drunk , majority of these punjabi youth come to hilly areas from Punjab on their parents money , drink at nights , and look at girls during day time , And generally , in any group consisiting of Jatts/Cut Surds and Keshdharis , all behave alike , a Singh thinks he's as yo! as a Jatt , a Jatt thinks he's the coolest looking Sikh in town because he has his hair cut , and this goes on , they all wear adidas shoes , tight tshirts , and look around 360 degrees for Girls , Religous Sikhs in Punjab are confined to Gurudwara Sevadaars , good Religous families and in holy cities like Amritsar , otherwise the state of Sikhi is very bad.

Just my two cents of reality.

I am surprised Sarpanch , you are so upbeat about a Singh being beaten up , happens so often in Punjab , everyone gets beaten up here , everyone here is a Hero , Sikhi is about tashan , Amritdharis are your average 70-80 year olds in the house , all they need is petrol for their Bikes , and a shine for their Shoes , who cares for Sikhi , Sikhi is all about a Matha-Tek in Gurudwaras twice a month and about wearing the most tikhi-nok turban you can possibly get , which is so cool . I am sorry , but this is what I have seen in my 20 years in Punjab , I doubt if you even know about Punjabi Youth.

You probably would have got this one video on YouTube , for God's sake stop posting these videos , and come to Punjab , if you think you can make a difference. I am here already waiting for fellows to join me.

He seems to be an urban sikh. I myself studied in Delhi and saw many people like him.

Thats where Nihung singhs are so good. Everyone likes to bash Nihungs for some of their activities, but atleast they wear a tight dumalla, are always shastardhari, know gatka and if somebody tries to attack their dignity, they can remove the khoppraaa of the oppressor.

so true man thats why i have got major respect for nihangs. dont know whats the point of tying dastaars that can be on the floor the moment someone touches it. If you are gonna tie it in that style then make sure you dont get into bs.

and sarpanch why are you getting all hyped up, this happens everyday in punjab.

It was a bit mickey mouse.

Firstly the Singh clearly didn't want to fight. The other guy just pounced on him. Then when they rushed him - no one landed a single good punch.

It is a sad state of affairs when someones pagh can get thrown on the floor at a "Khalsa" college. But we don't know the backgrund of this situation.

They were probably all from Sikh backgrounds so the only people we need to blame is ourselves. Darn, I don't know know what the fuss is about. This kind of crap happens within Sikh families all the time.