Baba Nand Singh Ji

ok so, my family goes to nanaksar alot and i youst to before learning about what the packhandi babas do there..i have a question, ive been told by alot of my family that baba nand singh ji got a artist to come and he described guru nanak dev ji maharaj to the artist and told him to paint it, but i find this very wierd because if guru sahib gives you darshan isnt it wrong to show everyone else, because if maharaj wanted to show everyone else wudnt he give them darshan...lol i know thats very confusing also on the picture that they claim is drawn to the description that baba nand singh ji gave on the foot of guru maharaj they show a star, and iv never understood why maharaj would have a star painted on his foot. it all just seems to bahaminzed and fishy to me.

anjan bhula chuka da maaf

To understand why he did this...you'll have to understand "Bramgianee Aap Nironkar"...

It means that "the one who is united with god is god himself, there is no difference between the two"...

One more thing..."Hukam"....everything happens due to god's command...

If you do Anand sahib you'll come across the word "sahsa" means skepticism...And without the guru your sahsa cannot go away...You'll live in duality...

My friend, I understand that you cannot trust everyone in world nowdays because of kaljug but please do look at Baba Nand Singh Ji's picture on the internet...The white divine light around him ,if you'll be able to see it despite a lot of people around him, will tell you a different story... :)

I'm sorry if I said something hurtful...

ok so, my family goes to nanaksar alot and i youst to before learning about what the packhandi babas do there..i have a question, ive been told by alot of my family that baba nand singh ji got a artist to come and he described guru nanak dev ji maharaj to the artist and told him to paint it, but i find this very wierd because if guru sahib gives you darshan isnt it wrong to show everyone else, because if maharaj wanted to show everyone else wudnt he give them darshan...lol i know thats very confusing also on the picture that they claim is drawn to the description that baba nand singh ji gave on the foot of guru maharaj they show a star, and iv never understood why maharaj would have a star painted on his foot. it all just seems to bahaminzed and fishy to me.

what do the packhandi babas do their now? where u getin this info from veer.

It is more clearly explained in kirtan of Sant Sujan Singh ji ......the artist didn't see Guru Nanak Sahib fully ...... he was said by baba ji that partakh darshan is for Adhikaree(eligible) not just for everyone ..... instead to make a painting ... wake up at amrit wela do the japji sahib path and close your eyes ...... at one time you'll be able to see just one part ...... for examp just forhead ..... next just charan(foot).

That star mark is called padam ..... it is mark of someone from dargah and helps devotee to meditate.

Bhul Chuk Maaf