Guru Gobind Singh Prophesised Khalsa Raj!

To all the Sangat, I have just spent the last 15 mins reading all the 6 pages on this thread, and 5 and half pages have been nothing but drivel - infighting, accusations, useless comments and Namdharies trying in a vain attempt to defend their past . This is an interesting subject but we have brought it down to a level where all we do is accuse and counter accuse, can we never have a civilised discussion about anything? :(

This is all so amazing, butat the same time really sad knowing theres so much pain, war and death in the years to come.... and most people are so complacement right now.....

agreed.

To all the Sangat, I have just spent the last 15 mins reading all the 6 pages on this thread, and 5 and half pages have been nothing but drivel - infighting, accusations, useless comments and Namdharies trying in a vain attempt to defend their past . This is an interesting subject but we have brought it down to a level where all we do is accuse and counter accuse, can we never have a civilised discussion about anything? :(

our Father wouldnt have been proud of this! :p

Back in the late 70's early 80's Mahapursh Karichowalley kept sangat doing regular akhand Paaths and sampath Paaths, when asked why so many akhand paaths, they would answer "there is going to be a pahree on the panth, eh panth de rushia lay hey" ie. there is going to be some heavy stuff going to happen to the panth and all these akhand paaths are benti to Akaal Purkh to do rushia of the panth......... then came 1984.

Looking back at this, I realise how much I used to believe in these kind of myths Sant Babas Deras make us believe.

The truth is that NO ONE can predict what the future is. Guru Gobind Singh's pavitar bachans say; "Raj Karega Khalsa, Aki Rahe Na Koe". Means a time shall come when the Khalsa will rule and no one will remain grief-stricken. So it is sure that it will come, but we can't say when, how or where.

I have learnt to go to my Guru (SGGS Maharaj) with such questions rather than some pseudo-granths like Sau Sakhi or Gurbilas P 6 or 10.

What does my Guru say about this? See for yourself:

" ਆਗੈ ਪਾਛੈ ਗਣਤ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਕਿਆ ਜਾਤੀ ਕਿਆ ਹੁਣਿ ਹੂਏ ॥

Āgai pācẖẖai gaṇaṯ na āvai ki▫ā jāṯī ki▫ā huṇ hū▫e.

No account can be made of the future or the past; who knows what shall be, or what was? ~~ Guru Nanak, Ang 1238, SGGS Ji "

So instead of believing in any of these not-so-authentic Granths just stick to your Guru and do Naam Jap.

The myths resolving around "2012" are nothing but stupid.

WJKK WJKF Jio

Looking back at this, I realise how much I used to believe in these kind of myths Sant Babas Deras make us believe.

The truth is that NO ONE can predict what the future is. Guru Gobind Singh's pavitar bachans say; "Raj Karega Khalsa, Aki Rahe Na Koe". Means a time shall come when the Khalsa will rule and no one will remain grief-stricken. So it is sure that it will come, but we can't say when, how or where.

I have learnt to go to my Guru (SGGS Maharaj) with such questions rather than some pseudo-granths like Sau Sakhi or Gurbilas P 6 or 10.

What does my Guru say about this? See for yourself:

" ਆਗੈ ਪਾਛੈ ਗਣਤ ਨ ਆਵੈ ਕਿਆ ਜਾਤੀ ਕਿਆ ਹੁਣਿ ਹੂਏ ॥

Āgai pācẖẖai gaṇaṯ na āvai ki▫ā jāṯī ki▫ā huṇ hū▫e.

No account can be made of the future or the past; who knows what shall be, or what was? ~~ Guru Nanak, Ang 1238, SGGS Ji "

So instead of believing in any of these not-so-authentic Granths just stick to your Guru and do Naam Jap.

The myths resolving around "2012" are nothing but stupid.

WJKK WJKF Jio

but u started this thread :p

WJKK WJKF

Haven't you read my first paragraph of the previous post? Here for you again:

I posted this thread on 25 August 2008. Its 22 September 2009 now. 1 year smarter maybe?

WJKK WJKF JIO

Haven't you read my first paragraph of the previous post? Here for you again:

I posted this thread on 25 August 2008. Its 22 September 2009 now. 1 year smarter maybe?

WJKK WJKF JIO

haha yeaa ;)

glad you realised it bro.

you seem to be going in the right direction lately :)

he grew up :p

btw im just 13 years old too

wat his age must have been wen he started this thread