Guru Gobind Singh Prophesised Khalsa Raj!

The 2012 thing contradicts what Sri Dasam Granth Ji says about the future. There's a long way to go yet for Kaljug.

Harjeet Singh Ji - not to take anything away from Palden Dorje, but there are lots of people in India who have done what he's doing. Read the jeevans of our Mahapurkhs, even some of the ones alive today, and you'll see that Dorje isn't doing anything extraordinary. It's just been picked up by the media. Also, that type of tapasya won't get you far in Kaljug, which is why Guru Ji revealed a new path where we can get mukti living a ghrist, practical lifestyle.

Maybe a Sikh will get a Mediol again after a long time *g*

Well i just read the topic now. It's very interesting, and I knew abt Sau Sakhi before. A Singh told me abt that and I got interested-

http://www.info-sikh.com/SauPage1.html

Here are Sakhis as well from Sau Sakhi. What do you guys things abt that is it the real one or fake?

theres a big event happening in 2012.............

the London Olympics :1singh1:

terrorist attack!

The 2012 thing contradicts what Sri Dasam Granth Ji says about the future. There's a long way to go yet for Kaljug.

Harjeet Singh Ji - not to take anything away from Palden Dorje, but there are lots of people in India who have done what he's doing. Read the jeevans of our Mahapurkhs, even some of the ones alive today, and you'll see that Dorje isn't doing anything extraordinary. It's just been picked up by the media. Also, that type of tapasya won't get you far in Kaljug, which is why Guru Ji revealed a new path where we can get mukti living a ghrist, practical lifestyle.

Palden Dorje is different.

The internet is going to die, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LDV8J0mdxo

• 2 weeks later...

I try to research about Sau Sakhi and I come to find that this same Sunnybond is making the Sau Sakhi page on Sikhiwiki. Please don't make a informational page on this granth if you don't have a full authentic granth with you that can be properly translated and its meaning put on that site. A lot of people trust that website for information on Sikhi so please don't put information about this if it isn't 100% concrete.

Thanks.

here we go again. someone earlier pointed out that the british stole the original complete text and tried to destroy the rest. i dont know why they would do that, but then again its a little weird why they were there in the first place.

now we have all these made up stories. which many twats like to believe. seriously do you guys even remember history? the incas who predicted a white 'god' would come to them? the prophecy that alexander the great's father fell foul to? or the samurai who said they would one day rule the world? or the many other races/religions that sunk into oblivion with stupid prophecies? some nuts on here even mentioned that sikhi would rule after the final world war/end of the world etc............how exactly? are we going to teach sikhi to the cockroaches (and gujis)?

i cant wait for 2012 to pass with little event for us sikhs. but then we'll say something will happen in 2026 or 2034 or whenever. maybe we need to suffer another holocaust before we wake up and start realising its what we do and not what we think might happen that will lead to a khalsa raj.

• 4 months later...