Terrified

Guest natural

Guest natural

Waheguru ji,

I am three monthes prgegnant (13 weeks)

I went to the fairgroung recently and rode on the one ride i assumed safe, the smooth slightly fast twister, doesnt go up down or <banned word filter activated>.

I felt a little wired after the ride, panicky, shaky but not in any physical pain.

Did not sleep the whole night, my partner obviouly upset too.

No obvious signs of something wrong with my unborn baby, but terrified and really upset with myself.

Can anyone help, had a similar experience, advice, thanks

Bibi please go see your doctor immediately...Do not delay as your stress can be harmful for the baby...

The fear with you right now is this: that "I am not a good mother. How can I be so selfish and think about my pleasure and fun and totally forget about my baby?"...

Am I right?

This is not how it actually is Bibi. Everything that happened it happened because it was Nironkar's Hukam...He is not doing this to scare you but to teach to be more careful in the situation you are in...

I pray for you Bibi that may you give birth to a beautiful soul...

Hi, I'm a doctor myself, but advice can only be based upon your statement and if you have a genuine medical concern, then as everyone else said - see your doctor.

I assume that the fact you have mentioned the pregnancy indicates that is where your concern lies in relation to your experience after the ride. At that stage the foetus is still well padded and it is very unlikely that the force of the ride would have disturbed it. Either by now you have reassured yourself, or you will decide to see your own doctor. The decision is yours, but I would strongly urge that any passage of frank blood per vaginally should merit an early review at your doctors or at the Casualty if out-of-hours, as this could indicate a serious acute problem. On the whole otherwise, I would like to reassure you - but as I have not seen you, I cannot give full assurance.

By the way - be sensible during your pregnancy - fairground rides, even the merrygoround are a no-go zone for you.

If anyone else has similar concerns then SS is not the place to ask for opinion - seek advice by visiting a doctor or midwife.