Fiance Cheated Need Support/advice

Manchester_Sikhi

mod edit: please mind your language

No way at all.

3 years weren't enough for him to understand the so called love of his life.

5 years weren't enough for someone I know.

And the case I'm referring to; the guy had known the girl from 10th grade to almost the 3 rd year in college.

People change, you cannot be sure about anyone, If you think you know your partner inside out. Your lying to yourself. Bani says ...man was made in a way where he cannot be totally trusted.

You just cannot completely rely on your so called loved ones. The Lord is the only one you can rely on, rest all are stories.

Baki, karma di khed. And on top of it all the Lord's divine will.

Vaheguru.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veer ji,

I wont say much as I am going through same problems in life. But please do watch "Prab milne ka chao" By Giani Sewa Singh ji and keep watching until all is clear. Once clear then you will understand entire picture why things happen the way they are happening.

I am still looking for some answers. it will take time to get out of martial problems.

phul chuk maaf

Paji I am really sorry to hear that story. Let time pass, maharaj will cure you.

I am always conscious of the way punjabi girls are and many of them (forgive me) are traps and personally I have never met a punjabi girl I could trust. There is a danger therefore in arranged punjabi style marriages. I honestly think you should only marry someone you get along with and love, not necessarily a punjabi or sikh.

What is a "Sikh"? (Non amritdhari) If a non sikh be it from whatever background, white, african american, european etc, if they are spiritual and do sewa in the name of rab, then what's wrong with marrying someone you get on with! I think we need to stop being confined to our community and get married to the one you love and the one you can trust! Console Rab, and he will sort it all out for you "keeta loree kum, so har pay akheeyaah"

It's not ordinary, but if I ever come across an honest individual who I can trust and see rab and do sewa with, i'll marry her (anand kharaj), ignoring what our dumb community thinks, because we are all so corrupt and full of 5 vices and still can't see the light in others (non sikhs)

To those who are going to say the typical 52 hukams.. I will ask you how many hukams do you honestly follow of Maharaj dasam patshah? Who today does jap of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib? I thought so!

^^^ to the guest.

one thing i wanted u to clearfy to me is :

It's not ordinary, but if I ever come across an honest individual who I can trust and see rab and do sewa with, i'll marry her (anand kharaj), ignoring what our dumb community thinks, because we are all so corrupt and full of 5 vices and still can't see the light in others (non sikhs)

its kind of bothering me. how can one see LIGHT IN others, yet say that they "can't" trust them and see the beauty? :)

Sorry Penji!

"Light" was the wrong word to use! I am no Brahmgiani!

All im saying is this. Is it fair to say a non sikh is not marriage material just because he/she is of different colour and religion? . And when i say see the light, i mean look at a non sikh of different colour, creed, background, see the way they live, the sewa they do in their own terms and say wow, well she's more sikh than most "sikh" girls. We are paying to much attention to little issues like who we should marry down to which pind they are from!!!!! we are paying more attention to this than the real issues at hand regarding the future of the panth.

Just like the university sikh societies are doing lectures on why you shouldnt wear jewellery and scaring of students due to petty issues and wondering why no-one turns up! (in my own uni experience, not all sikh societies are run like this..)

Maafi because I have a disease of generalising a whole community to a few bad apples. But bad apples like to come my way and teach me something about others....