We Will Allow No Action By Sirsa Dera To Be Taken Against Sant Dhadrianwale: Sant Samaj

lovekhalistan

WJKK WJKF

when i first read this article i sent an email out asking how long people would think it would take for the arrest warrent to be issued?

Dera such suda... dont know what to call it but its not that... any way whats in a name a rose would smell as sweet and foul would smell as bad.... any way its backed by the government and this is to spread bad light on the sant smaj... may guru ji bless athem all ...

i feel that its been a few weeks since theres been something in the newspaper and feel this as the only negative spin the media / government could pull ......

if they issue an arrest warrent for sant ji .... punjab will awake.... the state will go into lock down .... sant smaj will court arrest.... and so will punjab as in 1980's and late 70's sikhs are not dead sikhs are still alive

the world will turn to sikhs again... just watch...

Forgive me if i said anything wrong

Regards

WJKK WJKF

WJKK WJKF

if they issue an arrest warrent for sant ji .... punjab will awake.... the state will go into lock down .... sant smaj will court arrest.... and so will punjab as in 1980's and late 70's sikhs are not dead sikhs are still alive

Don't know abt Baba ji but there is an arrest warrent againt 7 Singhs in the jatha :gg: ^