Amrit And Marriage

Guest --Singh

WJKK WJKF

I am married for nearly seven years, last month I had Amrit. Now the problem is that my wife isn’t Amritdhari and she doesn’t want to be. How does this affect our marriage? Does that mean that we will be sleeping in different beds? Please advise.

--Singh

This really would have been a question to ask the Panj Pyares at the Amrit Sanchaar... Maybe you could go back and ask

To the best of my knowledge, your wife must also be Amritdhari in order to have physical relationship..

Yea that's wat the panj pyaare tell you when you take Amrit that you MUST marry an amritdhari ^

did u speak to ur wife b4 u decided to do this???

can i be honest bro......

if i was her id feel more uncomfortable than how u feel. like its changed things. personally i believe u cant be amrithari if ur partner is not but i dnt think i marriage shud be sleep 2getah in seperate beds. i think its a reli difficult decision. but i suggest u talk 2 her openly and honestly. but all i can say is dnt turn ur back on her/change ur relationship 2 her just coz ur amrithari. u married her b4 u took amrit.

ps- this is just my opinion i cud be wrong.

futeh

WJKK WJKF

I am married for nearly seven years, last month I had Amrit. Now the problem is that my wife isn't Amritdhari and she doesn't want to be. How does this affect our marriage? Does that mean that we will be sleeping in different beds? Please advise.

--Singh

agreed that you should ask panj piyare... we can't answer that for you.

HOWEVER... i know quite a few people who have one amritdhari parent and one not (usually it's the wife though).

my mother in law is amritdhari and my father in law is not. the main issue they have is that she doesn't want to cook meat anymore, while he wants to eat it. :)

just curious, but didn't you discuss this or think it over before hand? it seems kind of "too late" to start worrying about the side effects, right?

i know it sounds blunt and i'm sorry. i mean no offense, i just don't know how to say things in a polite way. (i'm trying to learn, i swear!)

:gg: now that really is a haard one, not shure wot a person wud have to do in that sitchuation . do u kno any others that are half and half/? the anand karaj is most sacred thing because the two souls are ment to /b 2gether, isnt this wot gurbani is saying? so then u must be ment for eacch other. i snore quite louwd so maybe if i was in that sitch i wud get another room too :D

:gg: now that really is a haard one, not shure wot a person wud have to do in that sitchuation . do u kno any others that are half and half/? the anand karaj is most sacred thing because the two souls are ment to /b 2gether, isnt this wot gurbani is saying? so then u must be ment for eacch other. i snore quite louwd so maybe if i was in that sitch i wud get another room too :D

thats just silly!!!!what will u eat seperately aswell?not go out 2getha etc . they are a married couple. and she deserves to be loved like a married woman shud be. its unfair on her to change everythin. yeah uve taken amrit but its well unfair to turn ur back on her. what does she say???shudnt u have spoken 2 her about the reprecussions b4 u took amrit???