Economic Collapse Has Begun!

xHarinder_singh

With lehman brothers getting bankrupt, so many other banks on the verge of extinction, oil wars happening in iraq, bolivia, nigeria, I feel the collapse is pretty much on its way to effect the life of large majority of people on this earth. Next year this time, many of us might not be in position to access the internet. Internet as well as airtravel are gone for most people in the near future. The petroleum economy is gone. Welcome to the real world, the world made by hand!.

The biggest catastrophe of human history(last 4 yuggs) is about to start.Welcome to the jungle(survival of the fittest)!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The US and Europe don't make up the 'world'. While their economies will have short-term problems, China and many other countries will continue growing.

What are you going on about air-travel for? The price of oil is much lower now.

I agree with sunnybondsingh.........

I am not telling u people something that will happen in the 30-50 years. but in the next 2-3 years, infact its already started. So if I am wrong, u all can call me a liar and even beat me up!

Regarding the price of oil, thats to do with the market strategies. THE PEAK OIL HAS HAPPENED AND THE GAME IS OVER!

Bro, stop with this... Really work on my nerves...

I know its truth.... But dont keep saying it in allmost each and every post of urs... It is very annoying

Please my dear veerji

This is a regulated forum. If my posts are bad, the mods can delete. Lehmann dudes getting bankrupt in not at all a small thing. The economic collapse is going to affect all humans including sikhs. U have no right to tell me what I shud post or not. If u dont like my doomish stuff, ignore it or tell the mods to delete it. I will respect the decision of mods.

If we can discuss the black dumalla, the toilet paper, swimming, if we can fight over sarbloh utensils, bash nihungs, I thing my posts are much better than all this crap.

so man learn to mind ur business and ignore my posts. I am not breaking the window panes of ur house and forcing u to listen to me.

A traffic jam on way to Connaught Place may have saved Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan from Saturday's bomb blast.

"Abhishek was on his way to Connaught Palace for a function he had to attend. Minutes away from there, the traffic became a snarl and he knew he would not make it in time so he asked to turn back. And the blast happened just then. Shattered and shocked, he called to say he was alright," Amitabh Bachchan wrote on his blog.

He said he was in pain and anguish thinking about the innocent unaware victims who bore the brunt of the blasts.

The actor wondered if producers of Delhi 6 would continue with the shooting in wake of the blasts. "Abhishek has to shoot for the last few shots of the film. He has left the decision to the producers. Cancelling would be interpreted as succumbing to the threat," the Big B said.

"We live in difficult times. What kind of an environment are we leaving behind for our next generation? Or do we not concern ourselves with that? We need peace and harmony. Such wonderful words easy to type on a computer. So difficult to achieve," he said.