East Park Road Leicester Sangat

Sohan_Su

came from birmingham to stay down a cousins house. we went to the gurdwara today in the morning and i heard the most amazing shabad keertan in my entire life, straight from the heart. i wanted to ask the sangat if anyone could record the asa di vaar keertan by the singhs that are currently staying at east park road gurdwara until this sunday and then upload it onto the internet. its something i have never heard/felt so much shardha in my life!

does anyone know who they are? where are they from? any recordings of these singhs online anywhere?

theres quite a few delhi wale going around right now, theres bhai gurcharan singh delhi wale whose keertan is amazing. ill find out by 2mrw the name of the bhai. but if anyone is up at say 6 or 6.30 am UK time, please tune in to the guru tegh bahadur gurdwara....

http://www.punjab2000.com/VAISAKHIRADIO.html

this singh does amazing raag which can be heard in the evening i think 6pm, please tune in

yes they are here till sunday. i just got my cousin to talk to a singh who said he may be able to record (mahraj kirpa), but the more paath there is, the better so yes singhani, please can ou also try and record the asa di vaar keertan.

i wander if they can do sehaskriti keertan by any chance? (if requested)