Sikh Federation Uk Annual Convention 2008

o_singh

this federation is always making lies up of 10,000 here there this that psshh they 'try' to be professional ,what have they done for sikh youngas
figures are always exagerated to prove one's worth. its nothing new. i would disagree witgh the 10,000 attendacne and i was there for the whole prog.

however why state annual convention was a "pack of lies"? why not just say attendance is disputed. you make it sound like the whole convention was a pack of lies.

i think you need to present it with a less biased slant.

good luck to any jathebandi who are working towards the best interest of the whole sikh nation , but for the federation all else failed ( illegal strong hold on sikh gurudwara's ) , they got kicked out 99% of them , no more income coming in, so they go towards politics, POLITICS OR THE TAXI RANK so they chose politics.

app ta kuch karna nahi...jirrha karda-aa uhnu vi ni karn dena!!!!

cyber warriors at their best

i am not a fed lover but at the end of the day they have done some fine things. they are going to parliament and lobbying MP's (not powerful ones i appreciate).

From what l have read, powerful MP's, or rather Ministers are not engaging due to pressure from the Indian Government and some of our own Sikhs in the UK, due to the fact that the Sikh Federation has as one of its aims to lobby and campiagn for an independant Sikh State throught the process of the right to self determination.

I was told that MP's have told them that if they dropped this aim anf focused on Sikh issues in the UK, they could become an even more influential organisation, that the British Government could work with.