Akj Germany Supports Anti Dasam Granth Rants Of Ragi Darshan Sinh

Inder Singh

Sangat is aware that Ragi darshan sinh is on a visit to germany where he is invited by certain gurudwaras. One of the Gurudwaras mentioned was Dashmesh bdarbar Koln which is basically controlled by Babbars of germany.

I called Sardul singh president of this Gurudwara today and asked him why are they opposing Dasam Granth at the instance of panth dokhi Darshan sinh. He did not much knowledge on Dasam granth. He was like they said and so i said. He gave the phone to Satnam singh babbar.

I talked to him for about 14 minutes and apprised him that darshan sinh is misleading them by providing false information. He seemed to have been carried away on false information on Charitropakhayan. I tried to straighten itn out by giving him information on charitras 21,22 and 23 , a pet theme of ill advised Ragi.

He did not have any email of his own. He asked me to email them at samey-di-awaaz@web.de

Please write them at his address giving your views on this slanderer of dasam bani so that they get some right information.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they didnt know the correct information, hence supported him, i dont think its the actual stance of akj, however a point that i will make is, if they did listen to katha on sri guru dasm granth sahib jee they would have the knowledge and wouldnt be soo easily mislead, this goes out to all the anti katha or anti sant mahapurkh parchaar.

i think they didnt know the correct information, hence supported him, i dont think its the actual stance of akj, however a point that i will make is, if they did listen to katha on sri guru dasm granth sahib jee they would have the knowledge and wouldnt be soo easily mislead, this goes out to all the anti katha or anti sant mahapurkh parchaar.

I am surprised at the ignorance of so called babbars of Germany. They quote books of kala afghan in their correspondence with me. I think they live in a stone age.

This is what i wrote in one of the replies.

1)http://www.santsipahi.org/patshahi10/videos.html

2)Sant jarnail singh on Dasam Granth bani

ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਦਾ ਪਾਠ ਤੇ ਅਰਥ ਸਮਝਣੇ ਤਾਂ ਦਰਕਿਨਾਰ, ਬੁਜ਼ਦਿਲ ਆਦਮੀ ਇਸ ਦੀ ਬਾਣੀ ਸੁਣ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦਾ। ਇਹ ਕਾਇਰਾਂ ਦਾ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਦੇ ਇਕ ਇਕ ਅੰਗ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਹਾਥੀਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਚਿੰਗਾਰਾਂ, ਕਿਰਪਾਨਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਟੁਣਕਾਰਾਂ, ਤੇ ਘੋੜਿਆਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਰਕਾਬਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਅਵਾਜ਼ਾਂ ਸੁਣਦੀਆਂ ਹਨ"। ਸੰਤ ਜਰਨੈਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਭਿੰਡਰਾਂਵਾਲੇ

Translation

To understand the meanings of Dasam Granth bani is one thing, cowards have no heart even to hear this bani.This Granth is not of cowards. From each and every page of this Granth there are cries of elephannts roars,clashing of swords and sounds of hoofs of horses.

Sant Jarnail singh Bhindrewale on dasam Granth bani

wjkk wjkf,

I know some Akhand Kirtanis in Germany and they all take anti side of Sri Dasam Granth and Pro side of Prof Darshan (Singh)

I really don't know much abt the system of the Jatha. There are some anti and some pro. Can somebody explain how it does come?

Central committee of akhand kirtani jatha fully suports Dasam Granth. Founder of akhand kirtan jatha Bahi Randhir singh was a firm believer in Dasam granth. He wrote many articles on dasam granth.

The anti dasam granth lobby is mostly confined to germany. I was also really surprised to find their name in darshan singh's group.

One of my friend attended the frankfurt samagam ... It was named 300 saal guru de naal ... but darshan singh didnt talked about upma of guru sahib but all the time talking about sri dasam granth, emotionally blackmailing sangat ... and in the end he said people want to give more importance to sri dasam granth ...

bhalla ohnu koi puche ohne kehnu importance ditti hai ??? instead of talking about guru granth sahib you talking about sri dasam granth ...

wjkk wjkf,

I know some Akhand Kirtanis in Germany and they all take anti side of Sri Dasam Granth and Pro side of Prof Darshan (Singh)

I really don't know much abt the system of the Jatha. There are some anti and some pro. Can somebody explain how it does come?

Central committee of akhand kirtani jatha fully suports Dasam Granth. Founder of akhand kirtan jatha Bahi Randhir singh was a firm believer in Dasam granth. He wrote many articles on dasam granth.

The anti dasam granth lobby is mostly confined to germany. I was also really surprised to find their name in darshan singh's group.

Some time back there was a conference at Sri Damdama Sahib where the AKJ faction of Bhai Mohkam Singh Jee fully supported Sri Dasam Granth and I guess they even challenged Ragi Darshan for a debate.

Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee who is one of the jewels of the panth were a very solid abhiyaasi of Sri Dasam Granth. In generaly I feel AKJ has a positive stand on Sri Dasam Granth.

Its sad to see the babbars supporting ragi darshan. Babbars have given lots for shaheedis for the panth and I feel they just need to be educated about the GOI sponsored propaganda of ragi darshan.

On what basis does Satnam Singh get to be called a Babbar?

Just because he is related to Wadhava Singh? Or did he actually do seva in the Jathebandi?

We need to remember that many of the babbars were simple honest punjabi people with not much knowledge of Dasam Granth. But slowly, they kept on reading more and more gurbani and became better in understanding of Gurbani. Some had communist backgrounds as well.

I guess people like Satnam Singh Jee are doing it out ignorance. Ragi Darshan is doing it out of MONEY.