Please Help Me If You Can

KEERPA

what are your skills? Do you have a degree in something? Have you tried your local charities, some of them do pay. Go to your local Gurudwaras and put up poster for a job?

No degree I started doing construction 6 months before I graduated high school (I finished 6 months early) with my step dads company but once becoming a Sikh I was asked to cut my hair or be fired, so I quit. After that odd ball jobs that were either dangerous (since Im a Sikh I was to do any hazardous jobs in unsafe ways etc), shady employers, or seasonal and Im always phazed out with new people. Then what I apply for Im way over qualified and they dont hire me cause I wear a turban and they say "Well thats why" Or they just throw my applications away etc. Basically the society as a whole have adopted the shun out mentality from what Ive seen.

Every time I put up a poster someone takes it down, every single time and quick. I should tag it then some one would hang a picture over it or something. Something fishy cause Ive hung them up at a few area Gurughars and they get ripped down fast. Ive even called one and since Im white they tried to act like they were in another state so I couldnt get the lame job they had up that I for sure should have been able to get. Lots of lies too, Ive been told to ask a certain business that was needing carpentry work and they didnt, wild goose hunts and run arounds, lots and lots many mad people tryin to shake me :)

Im having hard times. :vaheguru:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh JI

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't we setup something to help our brother out? I would like to help financially as much as i can. Who's in?
I am also in for helping him.

What are our options? How can we get some financial help to reach him?

Keerpa, can you PM me your address? I will mail a modest check to you :)

Why can't we setup something to help our brother out? I would like to help financially as much as i can. Who's in?
I am also in for helping him.

What are our options? How can we get some financial help to reach him?

Keerpa, can you PM me your address? I will mail a modest check to you :)

Tubelight

I will be going there to see keerpa ji. He lives close to me. We will do something.

WJKK WJKF

im going to be honest now. when i read this i had all the feelings , ifelt sad for you, angry at your parents and also felt that i should help you out.... my heart actually said that i should give you a job .... i got little money but am sure it not matter and guru ji would sort it on his own... so if you wanna come UK come i can sort a house for a couple of months and i dont even know what i would ask you to do but if you need it come ill sort PM me. Now reading on i felt that this is all out of order if you can consult a lawyer im sure you can take these companies to court for discrimination.

MY only advise is this dont worry .... everything that happens happens as par the will of god .... no matter what ....

look at as a test .... just ask for guru jis help.

if you need help look towards something or some one that insipires you...

do ardas its power is unlimitted..... benti please lets do ardas.....I would really like to talk to your parents.... anyway my offer stands if you i have the following vacancy

JUST TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD

JOb title: Dont know... lets call it General Helper

Salary : What ever i earn (minus a little spending)

Discription: As said before dont know what you would do but could help me out.....doing what ever i do... im in need of a freind maybe i could employ you to be my freind....

how about it i know its a lousy job but hey:)

Always remember that Guru ji is with you waheguru is within you and the sangat is behind you

waheguru waheguru waheguru karta ja .....

all will be well ... keep your head held high a sikhs head bow before no one but the guru.... chill, smile do simran... #

WJKK WJKF

Good. Let me know how it goes, we should come together to help our brother in need.

keerpa has PMed me his address. Inder Singh, try to hurry up. I'm planing on sending something if I don't hear back from you in a couple of days. Don't want to wait too long.

• 2 weeks later...

WAH, shabaash goes out to everyone from me. We have done a REAL good job of helping our fellow Sikh. WAH

I was hoping we would be able to help our brother in his time of need. But as usual, all I see is people saying they will do this, they will do that, but in the end nothing ends up happening. If you are going to do that, why bother getting someone's hopes up in the first place?!!!

BRAVO !! Keep bickering amongst yourself like dogs over small petty issues while ignoring someone's plea for help. And then we have a audacity to call ourselves Sikhs and be proud of it while in reality, we are nothing more than lowly animals who only think for ourselves. Actually that's worse than animals. Animals defend their own kind, we just sit back and watch our brothers and sisters rot away to nothing !!!

BRAVO

I can help him financially, just a lil...

I need his bank account no....I can transfer some cash through Interac email money transfer via TD Canada trust bank...if he doesnt have one, tube light gimme your account details. I'll get it started asap, its not much...since im not even working now but something is still better than nothing. I'm sure you'll get it to him.

VJKK VJKF

I would recommend getting in touch with Keepra yourself, send him a PM. I am in Canada, not sure how to send help to US. I will have more details once I go to the bank. Hopefully I can get away from work during lunch today. If not today then tomorrow for sure.

I would recommend getting in touch with Keepra yourself, send him a PM. I am in Canada, not sure how to send help to US. I will have more details once I go to the bank. Hopefully I can get away from work during lunch today. If not today then tomorrow for sure.

OK, first of all, Im sure its possible, cause I send money from my account to my friends account in the same way...and then he goes to a foreign exchange and transfers the money to me in India.

KEERPa

Brother get CDL , commercial driver license, TRUCKING, theres a lot of money in it, it helps you get financially stable, I got my class a licence and made 70,000 in the first year by the lord's grace, and I didnt even have PR. Im sure you can do it bro.

Do ardaas and start your training for CDL.

I'll PM you soon.

EDIT: One other thing, I saw this thread today itself, make sure it stays on the home page, main forum thread, otherwise paapis like me will miss it and pass on the chance to get our karams right, ...cause we'll need all the help we can get from our brothers when filth's like me become beggars or keeras in the next life.