Darshan Ragi In Ireland

khalsaland

The following message is from a Singh in Ireland.

I wonder if Darshan Ragi is even sincere about respecting the Huakamnamas of Akal Takhat and other promises he made in Germany. This proves his malice intent beyond any doubt.

Once a Guru-Nindak, always a Guru-Nindak..

I guess he has based his survival on criticising the banees...What a shame!

--------------

Message: Ireland sangat forces Prof Darshan Singh to cancel program at Gurdwara Sahib

Prof Darshan Singh who arrived in Ireland on Saturday and was scheduled to do keertan vichaar at Gurdwara Guru Nanak Darbar Dublin on Sunday, 12 Oct 2008 did not came to Gurdwara Sahib after the sangats in big numbers came to know of his parchaar about the Dasam granth.

Prof instead ended up doing private programs at the homes of his supporters where he slandered the bani of the Tenth master. It was surprising to see Prof again speak against Dasam granth when he had already in a Gurmata at Hamburg, Germany agreed to stop preaching against Dasam granth up to the 300 anniversary celebrations.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is in london at the moment

What he is doing there. Enjoying his favorite scotch whiskey i think.

Kick him out.

On one had you call him Gur Ka Nindak ...on the other you do Nindya yourselves ...lol what a funny game Guru ji has created

I am not doing any nindya. It is a fact that he drinks whiskey.

wahe guru

he woz in southall yest

and slough gurdwra have booked him to cum dwn but dnt knw the date will try and find out and singhs have sed hes gonna be at park ave on da 26th sunday oct

but i dnt think the committee will let him in will they ??

i heard he he is holed in afghani gurudwara in southhall.

Please send us emails of slough Gurudwara and park avenue Gurudwara along phone nos. of Presidents. We will request them about the activites of this Gurnindak.

he is in london at the moment

What he is doing there. Enjoying his favorite scotch whiskey i think.

Kick him out.

On one had you call him Gur Ka Nindak ...on the other you do Nindya yourselves ...lol what a funny game Guru ji has created

I am not doing any nindya. It is a fact that he drinks whiskey.

wahe guru

he woz in southall yest

and slough gurdwra have booked him to cum dwn but dnt knw the date will try and find out and singhs have sed hes gonna be at park ave on da 26th sunday oct

but i dnt think the committee will let him in will they ??

i heard he he is holed in afghani gurudwara in southhall.

Please send us emails of slough Gurudwara and park avenue Gurudwara along phone nos. of Presidents. We will request them about the activites of this Gurnindak.

Is park avenue gurdwara the main gurudwara in southhall. I heard that it has come under control of panthic singhs? Let us apprise them about the anti sikh and pro GOI activites of this papi Darshan Bhatra.

New Management Committee at Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Southall has been contacted.

President at Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Slough is Joginder Singh Bal - 07877 475124 - Good luck with him.

The Management Committee in Slough is in serious difficulty.

7 of the 10 office bearers have resigned from the Management Committee in Slough.

New Management Committee at Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Southall has been contacted.

President at Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Slough is Joginder Singh Bal - 07877 475124 - Good luck with him.

The Management Committee in Slough is in serious difficulty.

7 of the 10 office bearers have resigned from the Management Committee in Slough.

i second that-mr bal himself likes to slander Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji-this is a well known fact...slough also sells one of kala afghanas books....i dont knw what its called bt i knw wat its abt...slanders everysingle mahapurakh u and i can think of

ok dates have been sed that

on thus 23 th in southall then cumming slough

slough committie it will be hard to talk to J Bal like bhai sahib sed Gud Luck and also they started to give out CDs which say we should only listen to 3 bania da nitnem and not 5

will let every one knw when or if he cums

On 23 rd southall. Wherein southhall? Is that park avenue Gurudwara? But Jagtar singh Khalsa ji told that south hall gurudwara has been contacted?