S. Premka Kaur Khalsa sues Yogi Bhajan

gupt faujaan

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

As interesting as this piece of news is, I don't think it will even stand a preliminary trial. The "primary alligations" that Yogi Singh misrepresented himself will be hard to prove, and it most certainly will never be shown that the lady was forced into becoming a follower.

As for the tiny section detailing "<admin-profanity filter activated> + other assult", it seems like a ploy; obviously if such a thing had even possibly occured, it would be a CRIMINAL trial, not brought up in a civil suit as shown here. Even if she had mentioned it once to the police that such an act had occured, it would have been investigated and I don't think that occured.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I was talking to an ex 3HO member, and she said this Yogi is a WOMANIZER ohmy.gif

That she left because his teachings are distorted, and way off what Sikhi teaches, I was surprised to hear that, since I don't know much about this guy..

But that was her experience.

Guest mehtab

yup...he is an evil man...lets totally forget how many americans he brought into sikhi...lets forget all the daswand institutes his organization runs...lets forget how many sikhs as well as non-sikhs benefit from the yoga he teaches...yup...he is an evil man...wonderful!