Good U Keep Dietary Bibek, But What About Marriage Bibek ?

Why are you generalising so much? Do all 'kattar bibekis' run after visas etc? Sure, some might do but you can't generalise and use terms like "these kattar bibekis do xyz....". There are some great Sikhs who keep bibek and by generalising you inadvertently include them as well. You keep bibek yourself so......

The problem is not 'kattar bibekis', but hypocrites.

Regarding your original post - how are people meant to know that your friend is a good Gursikh? Many people look the part but inside is a different story. Every parent wants the best for their children so why should they let their daughter marry someone who can't make ends meet?

If such a good Gursikh, he should accept Akaal Purakh's hukam and not worry about marriage - when the time is right, Waheguru will arrange it.

I know the problem of people throwing away all dharm when it comes to immigration exists, but those people have their own issues. Anyway, with the financial problems in the West, they might be better off staying in India, lol!

When it comes to Degh, it is Guru ji's parshad and a gift so if someone doesn't take it, that's their bad karam.

Sikhi is not mechanical. When u have people keeping very strict rehit doing unethical things, it damages the rehits they keep and endorse. I wear bana and I face lots of problems as most of the people think I am a thugg, lol. Thats the image of bana. Same is happening to dietary bibek. If we have honest anakhi dietary bibekis, people will automatically start to keep dietary bibek.The general image of dietary bibekis is that they are bamanns, greedy, and have formed their own sect.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harinder

A)you are on the WRONG FORUM........... www.tapoban.org is what you should be on

B) instead of saying all this why not shoot these questions at those who do keep the rehat

C) stop generalising......you seem to portray them all as hypocrits..... just like i can say every person called Harinder has issues......or all people who wear baaney only wear them at gurdwara and are pakhandi's

If you dont have the capability of keeping such a strict rehat all the time dont criticise others for it aswell

Harinder

A)you are on the WRONG FORUM........... www.tapoban.org is what you should be on

B) instead of saying all this why not shoot these questions at those who do keep the rehat

C) stop generalising......you seem to portray them all as hypocrits..... just like i can say every person called Harinder has issues......or all people who wear baaney only wear them at gurdwara and are pakhandi's

If you dont have the capability of keeping such a strict rehat all the time dont criticise others for it aswell

Alright! its all my fault. Bana and dietary bibek have got completely disgraced. I was standing outside a gurdwara and an old woman came to me and gave me 5 Rs note and told me to have tea(due to my bana),lol

Then once I went to Gurdwara and just asked the langar sevadaar "is the langar prepared by amritdharis ?". He could have beaten me. He said u pose to be the most rehitvaan sikhs in the panth and most of u are casteist, completely uneducated and act kattar to impress bibis and then u become a "vautii(bride)" and run after "jananiyaan" to the west. I felt completely insulted.

Why do I have to suffer from the unethical behaviour of these kattar rehitvaan sikhs ? I have even been called "bamaannnn" by some people. Some have accused me of taking Bhang,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.