Need To Show Respect To Srm

I feel the biggest problem facing the panth right now is disunity. Majority of our energy is wasted in fighting with each other and thats exactly what the enemies of panth wants. I feel all jathebandis, sampradas, deraas should respect SRM and show love and respect to a sikh who is following SRM. This will lay the foundation of harmony and brotherhood within the panth.

Once, we have achieved brotherhood and love for fellow sikhs, we can sit and have HEALTHY discussions about raagmala, meat, dietary bibek, keski. Love is a very strong force. I am sure when we will show respect towards sikhs following SRM, we can convince many of them to start wearing dastaar and start keeping dietary bibek.

So, its a benti to all the youth to show love and respect to fellow sikhs who follow SRM and at the same time keep on practicing the additional rehits of ur jatha or samprada.

I feel this should be the topmost agendaa of the youth. WE NEED TO HAVE A COMMON BASE(PLATFORM) to start healthy discussions and respectint SRM will help us achieve this.

All the mahapursh in the past have encourage students never to criticize takth sahiban maryada and always do satkar of them despite of differences in samparda maryada. In Gurmat Maryada pustak, sant baba gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale mentions how one shouldn't criticize takht sahiban maryada he mentions how he does not agree with arti-arta concept in sachkhand hazoor sahib but despite of that, it holds hazoor sahib maryada at high esteem.

One should take all panj takhth sahiban maryada at very high esteem when they do anything for the panth or in panthic circle but when it comes personal sikhi, one can follow sampardai maryada. It's very simple concept that is still used when you learn sikhi through mahapursh, that avoids all the conflicts of my samparda's maryada is right and others are wrong.

Bhai Beant Singh who sent Indira to hell dint belong to any jatha/samprada. I think sukha and jinda too dint belong to a jatha/samprada. There are many more examples of sadharan sikhs following SRM and doing great things for the panth.

Jinda Sukha were part of KCF

KCF was an army of freedom fighters and not some jatha/ samprada. Infact sukha jinda were clean shaven when the sent general vaidya to hell. Just shows how amazing this Bachittar Natak(worldly drama is). All the kattar rehitvaan people could not do what Bhai Beant Singh and Sukha Jinda did.

I did my studies in Delhi and I generally observed that a keshadhari pattkii wearing person kharrkaaaing tallis in mandirr and attending jagraataas is considered better than a mona punjabi who has killed a panth's enemy.

just to state jinda and sukha had close links with the taksal after, and with baba thakur singh.

I think sukha and jinda too dint belong to a jatha/samprada. There are many more examples of sadharan sikhs following SRM and doing great things for the panth.

where does it say that they followed srm stop making assumptions.

just to state jinda and sukha had close links with the taksal after, and with baba thakur singh.
I think sukha and jinda too dint belong to a jatha/samprada. There are many more examples of sadharan sikhs following SRM and doing great things for the panth.

where does it say that they followed srm stop making assumptions.

Lets not start a debate about sukha jindaa. I never read they had links with taksal. If they had thats great. All I want to say is that there were/are many nice sikhs who follow SRM and are not linked with a jatha/samprada and the panth can use SRM as the base to settle the disputes. Any person who attacks SRM has some selfish motive. This is what I have learnt from my amrithdhari experience of 2 years.

KCF was an army of freedom fighters and not some jatha/ samprada. Infact sukha jinda were clean shaven when the sent general vaidya to hell. Just shows how amazing this Bachittar Natak(worldly drama is). All the kattar rehitvaan people could not do what Bhai Beant Singh and Sukha Jinda did.

I did my studies in Delhi and I generally observed that a keshadhari pattkii wearing person kharrkaaaing tallis in mandirr and attending jagraataas is considered better than a mona punjabi who has killed a panth's enemy.

Majority of KCF Singhs were students at the Taksal, Harjinder Singh Jinda was close to Sant Jarnail Singh from the days he was a student at Khalsa College, both Jinda Sukha, were as you would say "Taksali Singhs" and very close to Baba Thakur Singh during the armed movement.