Ragi Darshan Singh Trip To Uk Feedback

Inder Singh

We know that Ragi darshan was on tour to UK from Oct. 23 to 26. It is known by post of Bhai jagtar singh ji Khalsa that he was to address sangat at Gurdwara southfileds.

Let Gursikhs of UK inform sangat if he was able to attend any gurudwara during this trip. Has anyone got any recording of what he said at southfields. It goes to the credit of Gursikhs of UK having confined him to one Gurudwara only. We congratulate them for the success of their efforts.

Very good programme at Southfields. No anti-Gurmat parchaar, in fact exceptionally good.

Organisers arranged for 2 singhs to speak to him direct with their issues but Prof. refused and said sangat will decide on him and not the 2 singhs.

Police where and did not allow any karkoos in (which where no more than 4 (not 40 as previously stated on this website)).

Very good programme at Southfields. No anti-Gurmat parchaar, in fact exceptionally good.

Organisers arranged for 2 singhs to speak to him direct with their issues but Prof. refused and said sangat will decide on him and not the 2 singhs.

Police where and did not allow any karkoos in (which where no more than 4 (not 40 as previously stated on this website)).

bahadar -bahadar ji

I did not ask for your opinion. I am asking opinion of gursikhs.

this term kharkoo is coined in india and is not applicable in UK.

Above it states:

The above is nonsense.

You would have read elsewhere that 4 Gursikhs that may have questioned Darshan Sinh were prevented from entering the Gurdwara and becoming a part of the Sangat. Stopping the 4 Gursikhs was totally unjustified.

Above it states:

The above is nonsense.

You would have read elsewhere that 4 Gursikhs that may have questioned Darshan Sinh were prevented from entering the Gurdwara and becoming a part of the Sangat. Stopping the 4 Gursikhs was totally unjustified.

I have read that. So darshan singh was not able to speak in any other Gurdwara except one. He came twice to UK but failed in his attempts to slander panth accepted dasam bani.

Singhs of UK need to be congratulated for awakening gurdwara managements not to give time to this anti panthic Ragi. Well done.

I found this on a blog of sant sipahi

IwillFightForMyGURU Says:

October 27, 2008 at 11:20 am Khalsa ji (Brothers and Sisters)

I am in london, Yesterday there was Nagar kirtan(26/10/2008). In this nagar kirtan 100s of CDs were distributed by darshan singhs followers. These CDs were made in GGS Academy Canada and few were made locally by his follower MOHAN SINGH, I am mentioning his name just to let people know that I know the person, I met him, I requested him for a discussion and politely wanted to answer all his doubts. But this guy never came into any discussion, Instead called dasam granth “A Bad Book”.

For those who SAY: “GET IN DISUSSION WITH THESE PEOPLE” Let me tell you:

These people( Anti Dasam Granth) are DUMBS. You explain them but they will not listen to you as they have already given their final verdict to themselves. so if you explain they will not pick the right point but they will try to prove you wrong by any means. This is from my personal experience.

Once I told one ANTI-DASAM(ANTI-SIKHI) person about the greatness of 5 Nitnem Banis, He said it is OK these 3 banis COULD be from Guru Gobind singh Ji’s PEN but not dasam granth. then he added:

There is something written in that book that Bhai BALA offered his DAUGHTER to Guru Nanak Dev Ji …I Said ( WHAT THE HELL). [Dasam granth doesn't mention anything about Guru Nanak Dev ji and about Bhai Bala Ji except Ardaas's first stanza that has 9 Guru ji's names.

These people don't even know what is written in Dasam Granth and they talk like they have the ultimate knowledge.

I stopped my self from beating that person just because he had white beard and was wearing Guru gobind singh ji's TAG( GATRA-KIRPAN).

All those who really want to work/Help on this...We all Guruji's Sevaks here in london are working on a project in which all questions raised by ANTI-SIKH, ANTI-DASAM PEOPLE will be answered and will be put on a new website along with video and audio answers. we are also going to distribute CDs if we get more gurusikhs into this.

Please send us Questions ( which you get from web, magzines, newspapers, Articles etc. on dasam granth to us and we will get Guruji's Blessed Gurskihs to answer those Questions.) at: Fight4DasamGuru@gmail.com

Whole panth knows that this one person says a lot against our guruji. We held discussions and seminars but we did not made people aware. Darshan singh does kirtan and send his KOORH message directly to sangat but we fear to talk about dasam granth in our day to day life. Some panthic SANTS, COMITTIES, SAMPRADAVAN, JATHE and SIKHS are working to send the right message directly(not ONLY ON CDs and YOUTUBE) to sangat. Please spread this message to every sikh you meet. Wear Clothes with Dasam support line on them. Let people know that we are not afraid to talk about dasam granth.

MAY GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI MAHARAAJ BLESS US WITH THE POWER TO FIGHT AGAINST GURU-BAANI's(DASAM GURU JI KI BAANI[RACHNA]) NINDAKS.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Gurfateh.