Marrying Out Of Caste Delibrately

Caste is a big evil that is ruining the khalsa brotherhood.

No it's not. If something is khalsa it can never be destroyed. Sometimes illusions may appear to look like the khalsa.

What about my situation. I never ever ever have or had a caste to retard my Sikhi.

but then since Im white people get mad, lots of antiSikh factions taking over the blind Sikhs.

If I speak up against all the stupidity within Sikhi then Im called a hater.

True Sikhs, live free from anyones judgement. There are already pro panthic groups, these are the khalsa.

Caste is a big evil that is ruining the khalsa brotherhood.

No it's not. If something is khalsa it can never be destroyed. Sometimes illusions may appear to look like the khalsa.

What about my situation. I never ever ever have or had a caste to retard my Sikhi.

but then since Im white people get mad, lots of antiSikh factions taking over the blind Sikhs.

If I speak up against all the stupidity within Sikhi then Im called a hater.

True Sikhs, live free from anyones judgement. There are already pro panthic groups, these are the khalsa.

Yes Khalsa is the goal but we bicker about jaata too much and then people desribe "Khalsa" as nearly impossible starting a website promoting all of Sikhi without arguements because the goal would be to help and uplift monas, moorukhs etc.

People hide certain issues from the rest of the Panth and I feel to directly link pros and cons to a website and then a physical appearance would help discourage fake people to join because they agree to allow all there mistakes to be public worldwide which would make you really controll your mistakes since we need something more than self discipline in these daze. people that pretend to be panthic would really feel discouraged to continue there bad actions.

If youre not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

People hide certain issues from the rest of the Panth and I feel to directly link pros and cons to a website and then a physical appearance would help discourage fake people to join because they agree to allow all there mistakes to be public worldwide which would make you really controll your mistakes since we need something more than self discipline in these daze. people that pretend to be panthic would really feel discouraged to continue there bad actions.

If youre not part of the solution then you are part of the problem.

You have recognised there is a problem on this world. Your are trying to solve it yourself and amongst humans. That is your problem. Mortal does not become good or bad because of his own actions.

The only way you can become is khalsa is with the Guru's grace. The only way problems can be solved is with the Guru's grace. If these problems are not being solved, either you lack some faith, or this issue is just not important to God.

The are all just worldy issues, which mean nothing to God. Once you have God, then give God to all. You should make public announcements, if you really care. Website will not do anything. The people you are talking about who pretend to be panthic, are slanderers. These are sinners and will be taken care of by God. God manifests himself in many ways, this could be a website, or it could it be your mouth, or it could be your weapon you use to kill them. How far will you go to protect Sikhi? Are you even protecting it?

countless are the slanderers who carry loads of their sins and stupid mistakes on their heads, God says those who slander him shall burn in their own filth. Justice will be served. It was the man who invented caste, most things invented by man are just all maya and falsehood. Caste is just a false law, if people are affected by it, all you need to say is, look God can see you for who you really are, it is only God's opinion that matters in the end. Well its not an opinion its the truth.

My point is God is the doer of everything, he resolves all problems according to your devotion. If you have big problems which are not being resolved you need to look back at your own life, go back to the fundamentals of Sikhi.

Fateh Ji

Most surnames used by sikhs today have a link to the caste system or hindu faith, the surnames have no spritual quality as it was not bestowed on you by the guru sahibs, your firstname on the other hand was bestowed on you by Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj.

Once you take amrit di daat and accept Guru Gobind Singh as your father and Mata Sahib Kaur as your mother, then why do you keep a different family name?

Adopt the same surname/title of Singh as your Guru pita Guru Gobind Singh or Kaur for the bibiya as did Mata Sahib Kaur.

Sorry if i have offended anyone, you can accept or reject my opinion just keep the love

Gurfateh Ji

We Sikhs owe our service to those in need, Sikh or not. When we allow slanderers to speak then we allow our youth to slip. To Combat the falsehood is the Sikh goal, not sit back and watch, so those who sit back and watch have lost or never gained the courage to stand up for Sikh truth.

God makes everything happen, and God will manifest and resolve the problems if we as a whole world Sadh Sangat start to move forward instead of nonmoving idle.

Again "If your not part of the solution then you are part of the problem."