Dasam Granth And 8 Compositions

guptveer1469

I just find it odd when we have these topics, as i neither of us are gyaani, we ent scholars or katha vaachiks or even abhiyaasi gursikhs ( well i ent), so why try to talk about things/bani that we havnt fuly read, heard about or anything?

People are having a hard time beleiveing in Guru Granth Sahib Jee, rejecting bani from there,

Rejecting the majority of Sri Dasm Granth Sahib jee

Rejecting the japping of naam

Rejecting Rehat Maryada and known rehatnamas

Basically Rejecting everything that there petty brain cant figure out . . .

Let alone someone doing research on a few extra banis. If you can read them, the more you read the better. . .

Sorry for being soo straight to the point.

True veer..

Where can i get some birs with these 'extra' compositions.. Nihangs do not sell them, as far as i know.. But i think besides the nihangs practically nobody else has birs with those extra composotions...

But i really want that somebody who has some of those extra compositions to do the seva of adding those extra compositions on netn so sangat can judge for itself.. As you yourself said we should read them, and only judge after reading it, but how will we read it when it isnt easily available??

The taksal Mahaourkhs state in katha that Asforkat Swayeh are part of sri Dasm Granth Sahib saroop and are the bani of Guru Gobind Singh Jee, These are found in puratan birs.

Oh achaji, thanks..

I rather believe the taksal mahapurkhs than sodhak committee...