Need Help! My Mum Is Worse Than Satan

Guest _GuptSingh_

Guest _GuptSingh_

Pyare Khalsa jio Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fathe,

I am new here a friend said that maybe I can find help in this forum.

It looks like my mum is crazy. She has so much Krodh in her Heart. It's really not nice to see and not nice to live with her. My Dad is really great who doesn't say anything. Once he left the house because my Mum forced him and did so much presure.

The problem is as some of you guys knows. Some Women in India are really attached to Maya, they always want the best thing. She is so attached to Maya. She could do everything for that. She doesn't listen to anybody else than her a few friends who are doing always chuglia and telling her that you can do this and that, then you can get so much money and so on.

She always wants to have a house. But nobody of us wants to have a house, because we know that we can't live together with her as long as she always arguing with us. If we buy a house still she won't be satisfyed. She always is saying i worked so much and for what for nothing. In life you always have good and bad times, where you have money or not. But at this time we have enough money. But she still wants to have money from everybody of us.

She took Amrit with Guru Sahib jis kirpa, but she took it to show other that my dad is the bad guy. Because he tried once to keep Kesh but he had to cut them because of his work. But still she took amrit, and she is cutting her Eyebrows wearing earings and noserings. She doesn't have any respect of other human beings. She always thing she is right. If we say this is not Gurmat it's Manmat she is telling us storry that you only thing your Aunty is good.

She has a huge fight with my Aunty. She isn't that nice as well, but she is not like my mum. My mum wants to kill her... Reason Maya!! Because she doesn't work and my mum is working. My cousins got some Cloth (Salwar Kameez) and some Chains from my Grandfather. And my brother and I we said we don't want to have anything we have enough Chole and so on here and we don't wear Chains. But my mum has to argue why they are getting always something and why don't we get.

She has so many Suits to wear, but she always says I don't have nothing to wear you don't buy me something. If we buy her something she won't wear it. She is so much arguing with us abt any case. It's just one point of her. But it's reallly hard to live with her. I don't know what I can do. I am studying but you know it's really hard to study. Even During my exams Period before I wake up they started to argue on 4-5 O clock. And maybe you could imagen how bad it could be for the examp. It's really Stressfull.

She is even on that point, even Guru Maharaj ji, good Gursikhs who are not on her side she would say they are bad and against me and pro my Aunty's side.

I haven't seen anybody like her in my life. She is soo agressive. If she could kill sombody she would do it. But the think is she is keeping her Amritvela as much as I know reading a lot of Gurbani. But still I don't know what to do.

Can somebody can share his solution maybe? My brother, my father and I we think to left her, because of her attitude. But it's not the solution. At least she can't live withouth us. We are respecting her a lot. She is really nice as a mother nobody is like her. But her Krodh, Lobh, Moh and Hankar is really going too far....

It's really painfull to live. Can somebody help me please what we can do?

wjkk wjkf

Wjkk Wjkf jeo

Veer ji, when a bad habit is formed, it is really hard to break away from it. Ideally, it should be rooted out before it develops into a thick big tree. Guru Nanak Dev ji describes this in the follow vaak. A frog in a pond eats the weed/algae formed along the sides of the pond. At the same time, a bumblebee comes flying and sits on the lotus flower and starts sucking the nectar.

ਦਾਦਰ ਤੂ ਕਬਹਿ ਨ ਜਾਨਸਿ ਰੇ ॥

dhaadhar thoo kabehi n jaanas rae ||

You frog, you will never understand.

ਭਖਸਿ ਸਿਬਾਲੁ ਬਸਸਿ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਜਲ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਨ ਲਖਸਿ ਰੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

bhakhas sibaal basas niramal jal anmrith n lakhas rae ||1|| rehaao ||

You eat the dirt, while you dwell in the immaculate waters. You know nothing of the ambrosial nectar there. ||1||Pause||

Guru Nanak Dev ji says: o frog, you do not know, inspite of living in immaculate waters, you still eat all the dirt.

ਬਸੁ ਜਲ ਨਿਤ ਨ ਵਸਤ ਅਲੀਅਲ ਮੇਰ ਚਚਾ ਗੁਨ ਰੇ ॥

bas jal nith n vasath aleeal maer chachaa gun rae ||

You dwell continually in the water; the bumble bee does not dwell there, but it is intoxicated with its fragrance from afar.

Mere Sache Patshah says: O frog, just look around, this bumblebee does not even have the privilege of dwelling in a pond like you, it comes flying from far away and still is enjoying the fregrances. And you, o frog, inspite of living in the waters, do not enjoy the nectar of the lotus right in it.

Guruji word is just like that lotus, full of fragrances and nectars but, maaf kareo, people inspite of being in such a pond, so close to getting the pleasures of the naam, still do not enjoy it. Veer ji, I will never be able to do justice to the gurbani tukks but what I am trying to say is its a shame that inspite of having amrit naam, seems like she is not enjoying that nectar of naam. She is trapped in maya, just like we are, but this can be solved if she tries. Shes already an amritdhari, she just needs to be in good sangat, and her temperament/lobh will start to fade away. As a practical solution, see if you can take her to gurdwara sahib during evenings? say to her, ma lets go do rehraas sahib at Gurdwara sahib today, start with 'small' gestures like that then see if there are any changes within her. Talk to her, have a ma-puth chat sometime (when shes in the right mood :) ) and see if you can talk any sense to her. Of course, you must know your mom inside out, try to understand exactly what triggers her towards greed? is it any sort of inferiority complex thats why she keeps buying all the new suits? to keep face in the society? veer ji, i might be totally wrong, but the point im trying to put forward is just analyse her personality a little bit and see if you can remove the mist. For this, I think you will need help from Akal Purakh Waheguru ji, do more naam abheyaas, increase your avashta, and your positive aura will certainly have effect on her. Pray to Waheguru ji after your nitnem to give your more strength to bring your beebi ji on the right parth, that may she get rid of her krodh and moh. If one augan is suppressed, the other 4 get discouraged and eventually they all START to die, of course only a brahmgyaani will be able to get rid of them completely, but we as human beings can only try!

Veer ji, just pray to Waheguru ji, there is no illness that He cannot cure, clear your heart and pray and then do the ardaas, things will improve with Waheguru ji's grace. Till then, be in His Hukam, and face the situation with a smiling face, it just might be a test for you! :)

All the best veer ji, may Waheguru ji bring all the lost happiness within your family.

Bhull Chukk Maaf and Fateh ji!

Waheguru...

Your mum: 'Reading Gurbani All The Time...'

Tusin Aap Kaadeh Gurbani Pardhi Hai?...

Gurbani Pardhna te Usno 'Samjhna', Ji, Ehe Doweh Bahut Hi Alag Ghatnawan Ne...

You ever noticed that when you study for exams...you sometimes/mostly/rarely cram for the marks?!...Thats the CURRENT state of our minds...We cram through the Gurbani, the only difference being is that we remember the exam material until the exam and we forget Gurbani right after cramming it...

Do 'Ardaas'...from your INSIDE...Feel your inside...

Go to the Gurudwara Sahib OFTEN...Maharaj Ji, himself, is sitting on the takht...Then why ask other people for solutions?!...Go to the Guruwara sahib sit there, do an Ardaas from your INSIDE, tell him your pain/problem...Imagine Sahibji ACTUALLY sitting there on the takht...NO! It's not just a BOOK...it's more than that...It's sad we actually have to IMAGINE him there when he's actually REALLY there...think about it...Guru Granth Sahib Ji talks! ---YES!---just try to listen to him once...just once...you'll feel that no else in this world has been listening to you more than him...

After doing the Ardaas, ask the Granthi Sahib to ask Maharaj Ji for a Hukamnama...

Waheguru, Thonu 'Jabab' Miluga...

Guru Samrath Hai Ji...Eveh Hi Nahin Jaan Lenah...

Hukamname Nu pher Samjhna...Bahut thian naal Samjhna...Jajab Labna Hai...

Baki Tusin Aap Bahut Saiane Ho...

God bless you... =)

asin hoyi ya na hoiye^^nehmat bibi siani hogi.....kamaal of chavanprash or what??

Your sukh or pain is not gonna vanish in an instant...you will have to keep your sharda and keep going to the guru (gurudwara sahib).

Think of the dukh of other less fortunate ones aswell.

Jadon lagan Maharaj ji te Guruji naal laonge....odon sab theek hojuga...bas naam lende raho khalsa ji.....peace comes...as maharaj blesses us in his gurudwara.