Isikhi Logo Contest

Tera

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!

iSikhi is looking for a new logo - The winning logo will be used on both the iSikhi Website and also be the app icon for the software they will release. The iSikhi App which will be available through iTunes will have an icon which will be 59 pixels by 59 pixels - the website logo will need to refelect a similar feel/design (obviously a bigger size though). We thought we'd ask the creative sangat here in helping design something special!

So we need:

* 59px x 59px design

* Good size iSikhi logo

A little about iSikhi for you to give you some inspiration:

Features:

* Works on iPhone, iPhone 3G, and iTouch devices

* Search Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and view shabad(s) line by line with english translations

* Search with either First Letters or First Letters Anywhere

* Simple to install like any other iPhone application through App Store. No need to JailBreak your iPhone or any other modifications are required.

Let the contest begin! :) ))))

There all looking great guys... anyone else want to take a go?

Wjkk wjkf ji

Can you describe a bit more as to what kind of logo you want veer ji? I might be able to do something with GurujiLs kirpa but I hardly know the history/philosophy/personality of the site and the application. The information provided above is not doing much for me I'm afraid. Do you want it to be minimalistic eg. Trext based or you would rather have a colourful one with graphics n all what colour scheme you have in mind? Coz obviously the logo has to gel with rest of the site so you would want something similar to the existing theme? And, the icon you want for iphone app, does it have to be the same reduced version of the logo ? If you could answewr these questions, I can sit down and brainstorm a little bit and show you some drafts?

Fateh ji

how long is the competition up for? just wondering cuz ive had some interest from another application for the artwork ive done, and if g5 bhajis is gud or the first one i did is fine, it'd be great to know so i could adapt the greeny khanda one for the other sevadaars....