Urgent 'pm Manhmohan 'singhs' Advisor In S'hall 2day

fists_of_fury

My view on this is simple, No-one should be refused entry into a darbar sahib, Guru ji's darshan is there for everyone. Since 1984, not one person has been made accountable for the Delhi Riots, the PM and his associates have the authority and power to bring people to justice. I have seen cases in the UK which have been opened again 30 years after the actual incident. My point is its all well and good and saying what happened in 84 is bad, but what are you going to do about it. Lets take the Mumbai atrocities, i work with some indians who are like those people in Pakistan will pay, it hurts them when there own are hurt but when Sikhs were being humiliated and tortured, the whole world ignored because the Government said it was under control. Thats the facts for me, 118 people die in Mumbai, look at the PM, that isn't even a fraction of the people killed in 84 and you know what the thousands who died, there sisters, mothers had to watch their pain. No picture, no documentary will ever show us the truth, we can only hope that Waheguru blessed their souls. I do Ardas everyday hoping that Tytler, KPS Gill, the dushts of the panth will one day pay for those actions.

Bhul Chuk Maafi

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fatteh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this a double standard amongst a lot of Sikhs today. Akali government is very close to BJP, when BJP was in power Akali government could have at least tried to do something to bring people to justice. But what did they do? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING !!! Of course, now people with come up with, Akali's are not Sikhs <_< Well then if they are not, then clearly by that standard Manmohan Singh is not either. So stop trying to hold him accountable !!!

For 20+ years, every single India government employee completely ignored what happened in 84. Manmonhan Singh was the first to condemn the attacks. I know that is not nearly enough, but it must amount for at least something...

the point is that, as a sikh, he can goto any guru ghar he likes BUT as a sikh, in a position of power and influence on a world stage, he should STAND UP for sikh rights OPENLY.

in that respect, i havent seen him do or say anything which is PRO SIKH RIGHTS. in essence he is the same as Manmohan Singh, a SILENT PUPPET of the bahmans.

No you are wrong. As a Sikh he should stand up for human rights openly.

Name calling does not add any value to a debate. Calling some "a silent puppet of the bahmans" will not make your point any more valid than it already is, which, if I may add, is not valid to begin with.

Okay, the attacks on Mumbai, look how everyone is up in arms, if the terrorist apologises for his actions will he be forgiven by Manmahon Singh, the answer is NO! So why should we forgive this puppet? He will want justice for around 100 Hindus, but for thousands of Sikhs who have died, wheres there justice, this just proves to me a Hindu is worth more to him than thousands of Sikhs!