Urgent 'pm Manhmohan 'singhs' Advisor In S'hall 2day

fists_of_fury

Mr Manget (Montek) S Ahluwalia, Prime Minister Puppet Manmohan 'Singhs' advisor will be coming to Havelock road Gurudwara in Southall today at 7pm.

link: (who is his advisor)

http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/art...1652362,00.html

If you also read near the bottom of the page under ministers with 'independent charge' you will also see the likes of papi jagdish tytler.

link: (butchers of the Sikhs)

http://www.manmohansingh.org/php/showContent.php?linkid=7

Everyone requested to come and raise issues concerning the panth etc, for instance Puppet Manmohans denial of the 1984 Genocide.

and finally the address of Havelock road Gurukhar:

Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha,

Havelock Road

Southall.

Middlesex

UB2 4NP

www.sgsss.org

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please grow up you internet kookar. So what if he is coming to the Gurdwara ? He is Sikh and can visit any Gurdwara he wants ! The doors of Guru Ji's durbar are open to all and not limited to just you and your internet warrior mates.

He is a world reknown economist and has jack poo to do with the congree party, he has had a hand in the growth of the indian economy his family are linked to that of Baba Jassa Singh Ahluwalia.

Before you jumped up crack heads begin to spout rubbish do a bit of research. This guy is not a congressi tatoo like Tytler.

Close members of the Badal family and others in the punjab sarkar visit london (slough and southall) every other week yet you internet warriors never have an issue with that.

Fist of fury my foot more like the drunken master with such lame posts trying to incite hatred and engineer confrontation with someone visiting a Guru Ghar with sharda. People like you are a dirty kalank on the Sikh Panth.

If Manmohan Singh ji is a puppet then I guess that means you are a muppet. He has never denied the 84 genocide you plank. Kids like you really do not have a clue about anything. Mention Gallughara and you instantly link it with the 84 genocide. You forget about the wadha ghallughara where thousands of Gursikhs were killed.

Admin Note: Second warning issued. Next will be a ban.

spam u have insulted me many times for holding a view, do your research you plank into the UN, and when manmohan has represented india wat he has said.

i know im a stain on sikhi dont get me wrong, ppl like u are perfect. like i said i aint a internet warrior ive given my details to over PM , still waiting for your response Khalsa Ji.

everyones entitled to their view. so dont insult you over your views and I will not esp over the net, who's the more internet soorma now?

spam u have insulted me many times for holding a view, do your research you plank into the UN, and when manmohan has represented india wat he has said.

i know im a stain on sikhi dont get me wrong, ppl like u are perfect. like i said i aint a internet warrior ive given my details to over PM , still waiting for your response Khalsa Ji.

everyones entitled to their view. so dont insult you over your views and I will not esp over the net, who's the more internet soorma now?

Feel free to phone me, I will be going to sleep in few hours so hurry up if you are that desperate to phone me.

Is Manmohan Singh Ji coming to the Gurdwara ? NO

Is Montek Singh Ahluwalia a © member ? NO

Did Montek Singh Ahluwalia have anything to do with the genocide ? NO

Is Montek Singh Ahluwalia are world reknown economist ? YES

Please just grwo up instead of making a fool of yourself. The guy is a economist and not a brahmin master planner for the congress party. You will make a fool not only of yourself by questioning him but also you will degrade the dubar of Guru Ji by turning up at the Gurdwara with krodh in you. Calm down and stop getting so worked up.

When the badal clan are in london kids like you do nothing. When punjab police wale are in London you do nothing. When a devotee of the Sikh Guru Ji wants to visit a Gurdwara you get your CK boxers in a twist. Please funky fist have some sharam and do not bother trying to engineer a confrontation.

lol

like said to you in pm, the example of president mugabes advisor coming to the uk, dont you think some members of the Zimbabwean community would raise questions or concerns with his advisor.

Tried calling your numbers one is not going through, other one seems to be of another organisation. Like I said you have got my mobile number please contact me any time.

Ashame you keep giving me phone numbers of india of badal etc, Ive given you my proper number so I dont see why you shouldnt perfect Khalsa Ji.

ai ai CK boxers, Oi Oi :gg:

once again everyone is entitled to their views, no one is going to come to 'confront anyone', its just that if i have concerns i would like to ask his advisor about them if possible thats it, so dont get all hyper and start swearing on the forum, really shows you true colours...

lol

like said to you in pm, the example of president mugabes advisor coming to the uk, dont you think some members of the Zimbabwean community would raise questions or concerns with his advisor.

Tried calling your numbers one is not going through, other one seems to be of another organisation. Like I said you have got my mobile number please contact me any time.

Big difference. Mugabe has been instrumental in the collapse of Zimbabwae and the killings there. PM Manmohan Singh has had no such links with the 84 riots and therefore your Mugabe is not valid. If Montek Singh Ahluwalia was a minister in Indira or Rajivs sarkar then by all means it would be similar to one of Mugabes buds coming to England.

As there are no such links it is futile questioning Montek Singh Ahluwalia. You would be better off focussing on when the badal clan come to London and asking them a few questions such as their links to the RSS, links to the sirsa pakhandi and their use of the so called Akal Takht Jathedar and sant samaj to engineer votes via the sirsa pakhandi issue.