Call Of Duty 5

Guest _singh_

do you have halo 3, saints row 2, or pes2009? ;)

Had Pro Evo 4, 5, 6 and 2008 before but finally converted over to FIFA this year.

Tried FIFA 2009 & Pro Evo 2009 this year and I thought FIFA was much better so went with that.

I have both ps3 and 360 :p

so which is better then :D

Depends on how you look at it. PS3 is a complete HD multimedia centre out of the box. I'm using PS3 as just that, for now anyway. I love to watch episodes of Heroes in 720p :D

Although, as of now, 360's multiplayer capabilities surpass that of PS3. Mostly likely because it's been around a lot longer than PS3

ps3 is wicked man like we get free wireless ahah 360 dont and yeah blue ray is wicked and wii is wack ahah c0d4 is the best game......oh is ufc coming out for ps3 man that will be wicked!

i think so, xbox 360 sponsors alot of UFC events and u can download UFC content on ur Xbox....i dunno if that relationship will stop them from releasing it for PS3, but i dunt think it would

-$60/yr with alot more options> free wireless

The ps3 is much more advanced technology-wise but video game developer are still behind the tech. and cant use it yet...and by the time they can, the next consoles will be released....so they basically the same thing.....and wii was created for non-gamers so its pure genius, cuz anybody can play it, and the motion controller are wikked, but the games get boring tho lol...

in the end they will all copy each other, so watever

PS. Play Station has Metal Gear Solid which is the greatest video game franchise

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• Is that this Baba Nand Singh ji? 
    • Just thought I would translate some of the highlighted parts from these snapshots.   -Sikhi is diminishing and very few practicing sikhs will remain in the future -There will come a time when over four new ideologies will emerge on a daily basis. Sikhs will jump from one ideology to the next. Be it Bhasauria, Radha-Soami, Kuka, Communist (as examples). -People will be easily lured away from their religion -Master Tara Singh is misleading the Sikhs, just like Gandhi. Also, we don’t call him Mahatama as he has no such quality. The people that are blindly following Gandhi and hoping for indepednece will lament one day and feel the British Raj was comparatively better. -These Topi waley will not let you [sikhs] cause any commotion (meaning they will suppress you) -Naam is becoming rare. Hold on to it for your survival. It will flourish one day in the future -Don’t align with any political party -With time, a great man will come who will, with his shakti (power) make these [Indian rulers] bow down. After this a long-lasting rule will start [of the Sikhs]. Gurmukhi letters will be supreme. The counting of 13 will commence [ I believe this refers to a benevolent social structure]. The Parkarma at Harmandir Sahib will be expanded 2 or 3 times its; current width [ hinting at a surge in new Sikhs]. Even the lighting lamp posts will be adorned in gold.
    • does anyone know about the prophecy about china and russia invading india?

Important Information

Terms of Use