Bhai Manpreet Singh To Attend Manchester ?

dholki

Last time we went to see Bhai sahib, I remember that he was having difficulty recognising people. He is a great soul and all his life he has never said No if anyone has asked him to come to a smagam or kirtan, but in his old age, one would question if he is aware what people are asking of him, i.e travelling all the way to UK. He is very frail and weak, and IMHO think people should be a little more considerate towards this.

Don’t get me wrong – I would love to see him come to the UK again, but not at the cost of him becoming weaker. He is very old now and we should allow him to rest and peacefully enjoy his time being immersed in the holy sanctity of Harminder sahib.

Although if he is fully aware of all this and still wants to come then great!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time we went to see Bhai sahib, I remember that he was having difficulty recognising people. He is a great soul and all his life he has never said No if anyone has asked him to come to a smagam or kirtan, but in his old age, one would question if he is aware what people are asking of him, i.e travelling all the way to UK. He is very frail and weak, and IMHO think people should be a little more considerate towards this.

Don't get me wrong – I would love to see him come to the UK again, but not at the cost of him becoming weaker. He is very old now and we should allow him to rest and peacefully enjoy his time being immersed in the holy sanctity of Harminder sahib.

Although if he is fully aware of all this and still wants to come then great!

i was thinking the same but didnt want to post it. when i met bhai sahib in august it was a amazing time but if you look at bhai sahib at his old age im not sure if its the right thing for him to make a 7 hour flight, and that im sure that includes bhai sahib not eating because of taking kirpan off before going on the plane. when bhai sahib has to move place to place he need atleast to people holding him either side.

i might be just worrying for no reason as im sure the family has thought it all through and know what they are doing. would be amazing seeing bhai sahib but i would hate too hear later that bhai sahib is really weak or ill after travveling