Buying A Vaaja

Guest _harsimrankaur_

it will be always cheap to buy from india and incliding the courier expenses than buying from internet or some people who sells out of india. i have a naagi one but i cudnt carry it with me to canada and i bought a electronic keyboard with 400 different tunes in it and also many beats including tabla like dadra kerwa, teentaal etc...

nagi and yamuna music are the best ones for harmoniums. but they also reduce quality acc to price. you can get a good waja from rs5000-8000 from these shops. 5000 will be basic one which can be packed and became like a suitcase when u close it, like most raagi singhs have. 8000 one may have some specail things like scale changer and some special things in side which produce lovely sound and also the outer material. i suggest to get one under which is abt 5000-6000.

i have the phone number of yamuna music house. 0091-9417775591

call them and ask abt total cost including courier. also ask them to send u images of harmoniums with price so that u can choose easily. it wud be hard for them coz they dnt have internet at shop but may be they can easily do it. and also tell the features of special harmoniums. bhai sarabjeet singh, bhai onkar singh , bhai anoop singh une wale they all have yamuna harmoniums.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _harsimrankaur_

THANKS to everyone :BOW: (Nehmat, you'd better stop with your good ideas before i fall down the roof)

Too many vaje to choose from.. i've been trying to compare the sound of different harmonium brands on youtube videos :lol: Yeh, Yamuna and Nagi sound good. But i feel like it might be a bit difficult to order through phone, and that i could settle for something else too at least for now.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh!

Jags Special folding harmonium

Description:

Harmonium Portable, 3 ½ octaves, Fine quality ,Bass & Male or Bass & Higher multifold bellow, 42 Keys ,coupler function, well-seasoned wood, fine polish, rich tonal quality, Shaped cover, Special model, length 24 inch, Height :- 10.5 inch - 11 Inch (approx), mechanical device fitted under the key's which makes below octave.

We do a tune test before dispatching the products

Set includes accessories

Specially designed hardwearing Padded Bag with strong handles, Inbuilt Box with Two locks, Made in India

For further information

Jagpal Singh

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Jags-Special-folding...1742.m153.l1262

• 6 years later...
Guest anil kumar

it will be always cheap to buy from india and incliding the courier expenses than buying from internet or some people who sells out of india. i have a naagi one but i cudnt carry it with me to canada and i bought a electronic keyboard with 400 different tunes in it and also many beats including tabla like dadra kerwa, teentaal etc...

nagi and yamuna music are the best ones for harmoniums. but they also reduce quality acc to price. you can get a good waja from rs5000-8000 from these shops. 5000 will be basic one which can be packed and became like a suitcase when u close it, like most raagi singhs have. 8000 one may have some specail things like scale changer and some special things in side which produce lovely sound and also the outer material. i suggest to get one under which is abt 5000-6000.

i have the phone number of yamuna music house. 0091-9417775591

call them and ask abt total cost including courier. also ask them to send u images of harmoniums with price so that u can choose easily. it wud be hard for them coz they dnt have internet at shop but may be they can easily do it. and also tell the features of special harmoniums. bhai sarabjeet singh, bhai onkar singh , bhai anoop singh une wale they all have yamuna harmoniums.

• 3 months later...