Sarna Justifies For Support To Congress

sahib_bindra

Do you agree with the 5 demands for Sikhism?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do u think its a step in the right direction?

• Yes
    • No

Delhi assembly elections

Sarna Justifies for support to Congress

The president of Shiromani Akali Dal (Delhi) Paramjit Singh Sarna on Monday said that it was BJP's prime ministerial candidate Lal Krishan Advani and former prime minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee was responsible for Operation Blue Star as both had admitted it many times.

He dared Shiromani Akali Dal Badal to de-attached from BJP as both of its leaders has admitted many ties that Blue Star Operation during the tenure of late prime minister Indira Gandhi due their pressure and SAD (badal) has been still supporting him for getting support In Punjab.

Justifying support to Congress Candidates in Delhi assembly elections he said that due to wrong policies of SAD-Badal Sikhs have been treated as second citizens of the country and has created bitterness among Hindus and Sikhs in India and resulted to Operation Blue star and all incidents aftermath. He said that due to wrong policies many Sikhs, who have been listed in Black list, could not come back to India even after the disturbances have stopped in Punjab.

Criticising Punjab Minister Bikramjit Singh Majithia for his utterances against him regarding support to Congress, he said that SAD-Badal was only party which has been towing the RSS agenda and begged 15 seats for them and satisfied with one seat in Delhi assembly. He dared SAD that they should follow the same formula in Punjab also with BJP. He said that with the satisfaction of only one seat SAD has downgraded the Sikhs in Delhi.

Regarding Rahul Gandhi's apology for anti Sikhs riots he said that matter was over now for Sikhs as all the family members of Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi have tender the apology for Operation Blue Star and Anti Sikh Riots. He said that

He said the support to Congress was not unconditional and we have raised five demands which have been accepted by Congress President Sonia Gandhi herself principally.

The five demands were

:nishaan_sahib_right: Scrapping of Black List of Sikhs

:nishaan_sahib_right: Converting death sentence to life imprisonment of Prof Devinder Singh Bhullar

:nishaan_sahib_right: Implementing the Anand marriage act

:nishaan_sahib_right: Indian citizen-ship to all Sikhs who have migrated to India from Afghanistan

:nishaan_sahib_right: Land in lieu of acquired portion for construction of Ring road of Gurdawera Majnu Ka Tilla

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Badal and Congress,rss,BJP alliance is damaging to Sikhs. Hes allways gone with the "begging bowl" in hand to anti-sikh organisations. All this is done for votes and power.

Badal does not represent the Sikhs.

He represents his own agenda. One who bows down to statues in mandirs all for Votes, bows down to narakdhari gurus for votes, and holds meetings with rss for votes is a danger to Sikhs themselves.

The gandhis think that by apologizing for a genocide, it will be forgotton. Its all political talk and babbel. When will they start to carry out criminal proceedings against the butchers of sikhs? Will they ever?

The black list needs to be scrapped, its a good demand.

But with all due respect, the demand about Prof Devinder Singh Bhullar's death sentence.. I dont know why that should be presented as a demand at all.

He is 1 man , innocent he is, but they are putting down a demand to lessen his sentence, when thousands of other innocent sikhs are also in police custody and have been for years. 1 man should not be given more importance than any other. They should change the demand to the "release of all sikh political prisoners". Estimated at over 50,000.

Sonia Gandhi i feel is still pulling alot of strings. I feel she is the real power controlling congress. Although the prime minister is manmohan. The gandhi family has allways been very influental and powerful in the congress party. Ever since the first prime minister of india (nehru), his dynasty and bloodline has allways held high positions within congress party. Wheather it is Indra gandhi, rajiv gandhi, sonia gandhi, rahul gandhi and so on. Sikhs should not have political relations with such people responsible for much bloodshed. Vajpaiyee was 1 of the last pawns in the congress who held position of prime minister, and just like the rest ..failed to take any action and justice for sikhs.

Advani, The BJP horse. Well i dont need to go into BJP and RSS association. Its already well known.

When will there be a good sikh political leader that represents real sikh demands? Badal never ceases to amaze me with his hind kissing.

Simranjit Singh maan I feel is 1 of the few on the political stage today in India that represents real sikh demands. At least he openly stands in parliament and calls for the heads for people responsible for what happened in 1984.

WHAT HAS MANN DONE EXEPT FOR RTRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY INTO THE PARLIAMENT EVERYTIME..IF HE IS SO GOOD Y DINT HE WIN IN PUNJAB AND BECOME HEAD OF SGPC...IF HE CANT WIN AGAINST BADAL IN A RELIGIOUS ELECTION THEN HE HAS NO FUTURE OF BECOMING A LEADER...

IF SARNA WANTED HE COULD HAVE TRADED SUPPORT FOR HIM BEING MADE THE DEPUTY CM OR HIS NOMINEES FOR THE POST OF MLA...BT HE DECIDED TO TRADE SUPPORT FOR THE DEMANDS...U PPL WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED.. MANN HAS ALWAYS SAID MORE AND DONE LESS.....

HE HAS JUST GIVEN SPEECHES OUT OF WHICH NOTHING CAME TO EXISTANCE.....IF YES TELL ME HAS ANY OF THE DEMANDS HE HAS KEPT IN FRONT OF THE GOVT HAVE BEEN APPROVED?

IF WE SIKHS KEEP FIGHTING WITH EVERY NATIONAL PARTY..THEN WHO WILL LISTEN TO THE DEMANDS OF THE SIKHS?

WE DONT NEED A VOICE IN PUNJAB TO GET OUT DEMANDS FULFILLED..BT WE CERTAINLY DO WEN IT COMES TO THE NATION....Y HAS BADAL SIDED WITH BJP IN PUNJAB ...IT IS SO COS THE AKALI FACTIONS DONT SUPPORT HIM...SO HE TRIES TO GET HINDU SUPPORT...

THE RIOTS WHICH TOOK PLACE WERE NOT ONLY BY THE CONGRESS...INDIRA GANDHI GOT PUNISHED FOR WHAT SHE DID...IT WAS EQUAL..THEN WHAT EVER HAPPENED WAS UNFORTUNATE..BUT WE NEED TO MOVE ON OR ELSE WE WILL HAVE MORE ENEMIES THAN FRIENDS...

GIVING TOUCHING SPEECHES IS ONE THING AND GETTING WORK DONE FROM THE GOVT IS ANOTHER.....

WHAT HAS MANN DONE EXEPT FOR RTRYING TO MAKE HIS WAY INTO THE PARLIAMENT EVERYTIME..IF HE IS SO GOOD Y DINT HE WIN IN PUNJAB AND BECOME HEAD OF SGPC...IF HE CANT WIN AGAINST BADAL IN A RELIGIOUS ELECTION THEN HE HAS NO FUTURE OF BECOMING A LEADER...

IF SARNA WANTED HE COULD HAVE TRADED SUPPORT FOR HIM BEING MADE THE DEPUTY CM OR HIS NOMINEES FOR THE POST OF MLA...BT HE DECIDED TO TRADE SUPPORT FOR THE DEMANDS...U PPL WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED.. MANN HAS ALWAYS SAID MORE AND DONE LESS.....

HE HAS JUST GIVEN SPEECHES OUT OF WHICH NOTHING CAME TO EXISTANCE.....IF YES TELL ME HAS ANY OF THE DEMANDS HE HAS KEPT IN FRONT OF THE GOVT HAVE BEEN APPROVED?

IF WE SIKHS KEEP FIGHTING WITH EVERY NATIONAL PARTY..THEN WHO WILL LISTEN TO THE DEMANDS OF THE SIKHS?

WE DONT NEED A VOICE IN PUNJAB TO GET OUT DEMANDS FULFILLED..BT WE CERTAINLY DO WEN IT COMES TO THE NATION....Y HAS BADAL SIDED WITH BJP IN PUNJAB ...IT IS SO COS THE AKALI FACTIONS DONT SUPPORT HIM...SO HE TRIES TO GET HINDU SUPPORT...

THE RIOTS WHICH TOOK PLACE WERE NOT ONLY BY THE CONGRESS...INDIRA GANDHI GOT PUNISHED FOR WHAT SHE DID...IT WAS EQUAL..THEN WHAT EVER HAPPENED WAS UNFORTUNATE..BUT WE NEED TO MOVE ON OR ELSE WE WILL HAVE MORE ENEMIES THAN FRIENDS...

u ask What has maan done? Ive seen counless videos of him standing up in parliament screaming his head off demanding for justice....Thats more than Badal has ever done.

Maan banned the use of the word "chammar" in punjab. Classing it as a insulting term, this gave lower castes more rights (even though we dont have castes).

He does what he can. Just because Maan cannot win against badal in elections.. that does not mean he is not the right man to support. I rather support maan who has virtually no support but high ideals, than badal who has much support but dangerous links to rival parties.

Your right, maan may never win against badal. But whos fault is that? Thats our own weakness, our sikh people. These are the ways of democracy. If our people dont stand up and vote for the right people then we cannot expect change.

I put it to every simply> The reason why badal goes looking for hindu support is because he simply wants to win. There are more hindus than sikhs, So he is happy to hurt sikh sentiments while approaching congress or BJP for support because sikhs are the lesser in number. He displeases the minority, and pleases the majority..thats the perfect "politician" in the sense.

Thats why sikhs are suffering as a result

""Simranjit Singh maan I feel is 1 of the few on the political stage today in India that represents real sikh demands. At least he openly stands in parliament and calls for the heads for people responsible for what happened in 1984.""

WHAT EXACTLY DID COME OUT OF THIS.....NOTHING..IT WAS JUST A MOVE TO WIN HEARTS OF SIKHS..WHO THINK ITS IS AN ACT OF BRAVERY TO DO SUCH A THING.....BT LET ME TELL U ITS NOT.....Y HASNT MANN EVER COMMENTED ABT SARNA AND ONLY COMMENTS ABT BADAL..COS SOMEWHERE HE ALSO KNOWS THAT THE DSGMC LEADERSHIP IS THE RIGHT HANDS...

MY FREND...EVEN I KNOW HOW BADAL...BT IF WE HAVE A SIKH LEADER WHO IS IN POWER AND IS TAKING SIKH DEMANDS IN A POSITIVE WAY...THEN Y ARE WE CRITICING HIM AS WELL...EVEN U KNOW SARNA IS THE BEST SIKH LEADER IN POWER WHO CAN DO SOMETHING ....

""Simranjit Singh maan I feel is 1 of the few on the political stage today in India that represents real sikh demands. At least he openly stands in parliament and calls for the heads for people responsible for what happened in 1984.""

WHAT EXACTLY DID COME OUT OF THIS.....NOTHING..IT WAS JUST A MOVE TO WIN HEARTS OF SIKHS..WHO THINK ITS IS AN ACT OF BRAVERY TO DO SUCH A THING.....BT LET ME TELL U ITS NOT.....Y HASNT MANN EVER COMMENTED ABT SARNA AND ONLY COMMENTS ABT BADAL..COS SOMEWHERE HE ALSO KNOWS THAT THE DSGMC LEADERSHIP IS THE RIGHT HANDS...

MY FREND...EVEN I KNOW HOW BADAL...BT IF WE HAVE A SIKH LEADER WHO IS IN POWER AND IS TAKING SIKH DEMANDS IN A POSITIVE WAY...THEN Y ARE WE CRITICING HIM AS WELL...EVEN U KNOW SARNA IS THE BEST SIKH LEADER IN POWER WHO CAN DO SOMETHING ....

Ok lets compare the 2,,,badal and maan.

Maan as i stated helped the low castes.

Has badal ever helped the low castes? Has he ever even looked on the down trodden? He just lookes up to the sky where the RIch congress/bjp members are and pleases them.

It takes alot to shunn big politicians and pass a law to help low castes. Im refferring to the law that banned the use of the term "chammar" in punjab.

At the end of the day, No politician is perfect. But i'd never cast a vote for badal. He didnt remain true to the real shiromani akaali demands. The demands that originally saw the formation of the party...what ever happened to those demands?

The demands to change the way sikhs are termed in the Indian constituion?

The call for chandigarh to be declared the exclusive state capital of Punjab?

Were these not the original demands of the akaalis? The same demands that created the agitation movement? Simranjit singh maan is still pushing for these.

Badal has moved on to wining and dining with Opposition party members.

When will there be a good sikh political leader that represents real sikh demands?

Simranjit Singh maan I feel is 1 of the few on the political stage today in India that represents real sikh demands.

Sardar Mann and upto some extent Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu.

I agree