Sant Gurbachan Singh Je and Sant Sujaan Singh Ji

Singh47

ingh47, when you try to compare to Mahapurush, and reference your sources in the form of a book written by a human being, and not bother to find out its authenticity, then it is creating a controversy. Neo and myself, and Im sure Kaur Ji too are offended and concerned because we respect all Mahapurush and to play them off each other through other people isn't Gurmat.
Bhain Jee, I did not compare anyone. When did I compare the two Mahpursh? Please show me. This is from a Nanaksari source. It’s they who are comparing, not me. Why blame the guys who translates the story. Why give so much credit to me? I was just as much offended when I read this story. I was so offended that I thought “I have to translate this story, and show it to everyone”.
“Kaur Ji, thanks, I havent got the books on me now, but as you have looked it up, it's clear who has the agenda now.”

That does not prove a thing Bhain Jee. My only agenda is Sikhi and my Quam.

“I reiterate my request to the Admin.

This sort of Jatha dividing should not be allowed. Whatever is in the book is an account of an individual, as yet Singh47 has not replied where and when these books were approved (BY BABA ISHER SINGH JI). So, are we debating using Gurbani? or opinions of people?”

Admin, this is not Jatha dividing, so think about this for a minute. This is not the account of an individual. This book was approved by Sant Ishar Singh Jee. Book was written by one the closest companions of Baba Nand Singh Jee. Ifact the auther has also written a biography of Baba Ishar Singh Jee in the form of Ishar Chamatkar.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veer Ji, forgive me if I was too harsh, I just feel very upset when people do this. Anyway, we do not know for sure if this was approved, and based on the teachings of Babaji, it doesn't fit, in the same way you refuse to believe Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji was the way he is portrayed in that account.

Let's just disregard this, it's useless to us. I understand your sentiments, but please, try to understand what I was trying to say. Chardi Kala.

GurFateh

Guest N30 S!NGH

United all samprdha's and mahapurkh's stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haters will hate.....

Lovers will Love....

Slanderous will slander.....

All mahapursh are one rohaani jot of guroo nanak sahib nirankar:

d13.jpg

Veer Ji, forgive me if I was too harsh, I just feel very upset when people do this. Anyway, we do not know for sure if this was approved, and based on the teachings of Babaji, it doesn't fit, in the same way you refuse to believe Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji was the way he is portrayed in that account.

Bhain Jee I have been told by Nanaksari Babas that these were approved by Sant Ishar Singh Jee Mahraj.

ohmy.gif thanks for link N30 Veerji. i read through some of the posts...and found that Sant Jee was Guru Jee. And Moorti Puja IS Sikhi! Thanks veerji. but why do others groups say no to this. I think it is the FIRST time i am listening to this jee, that moorti puja is not only okey but advocated by Sikhi.

Vaheguru Je Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Je Ke Fateh

So, please do not use that excommunication (which was not correct) as an excuse to belittle Prof. Gurmukh Singh or his sewa to the Panth

MS514, the Singh in question is not Prof. Gurmukh Singh rather “Raagi” Gurmukh Singh who wrote Anand Chamtkar. Although not knowing much about either I ask you if they are one an the same? (Same person just different titles), if not then your comments only add to confuse the discussion. From my own knowledge and research and just looking at the time periods alone of the two individuals it seems they are completely different individuals. If I am mistaken as you seem more knowledgeable on this please correct me.

Gurmukh Singh, writer of Anand Chamtkar was boycotted from the Panth for some of his writings, (may or may not be in Anand Chamtkar), but these writings where quite blasphemous towards Khalsa Panth as a whole. For these reasons he was called forward by Akaal Takaht and later declared tankhayeeaa.

Singh47 as per your insistence that Mahpursh blessed it, I do not judge you for making this up yourself, as you have stated Singh’s of Nanaksar told you this, but I find it hard to believe that Mahpursh blessed such work that would later be banned. Since I am of mind state that Mahpursh themselves are perfect persons, I do not feel that they blessed such work.

As per the edited versions I am sure that being of historic signi

ficance Nanaksar would have definitely edited out parts which defamed Gursikhs and Khalsa Panth and re-released Anand Chamtkar so that it was acceptable.

Veer Shinda Singh Jee,

It’s great news to know that some parts were edited. But did they also edit out the part where they claim that the Sants were “Avtars” of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee? Because as a Sikh, that is probably the most insulting and hurtful part of Anand Chamatkar. I would expect such claims by the Kukas or Radhaswamis, but not from a Sikh Sapradhah.