Do you watch TV?

Guest akirtghan

Do you watch TV? For how long and what programs?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you watch TV? For how long and what programs?

• (A) Yes, everyday 3+ hours
    • (B) Yes, news and some special programs (~1 hr a day)
    • (C) Yes, rarely couple of times a week
    • (D) No, I think TV and movies are a waste of time

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... my dad watches history channel and national geographic all the time.

so does mine, i think its because they never really got education where you find out alot of intresting facts about the world, history, life etc...tv is the only way for them, looking at my dads face when he watches the discovery channel is funny he's so fascinated by it all.

tv progs can get really addictive its best to try and keep away use your time productively however tv can help you too.

its all about balance.

HISTORY channel??!!!!

uurggghh..how can u like HISTORY?? heheheh

well..i do watch at least 1 hour a day...hindi series- dishayen...itz really nice...just to relax my mind a lil n all...

i'm sure i'm gonna get a lot of 'banging' on this...but well..thatz wat i do everyday...

so does mine, i think its because they never really got education where you find out alot of intresting facts about the world, history, life etc...tv is the only way for them, looking at my dads face when he watches the discovery channel is funny he's so fascinated by it all.

SinghNee jee, :D

i do go to college right, but even though i see discovery.....man it is great! the show so much science and stuff...and also history. i think my face is lik e ohmy.gif when i am watching discovery...probably similar to your father. :umm:

Guest akirtghan

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

We don't have a TV and don't watch any movies or listen to any music other than Keertan. Trust me, we don't miss it either! There is never a boring moment in our days!! I think they are a waste of time.

myry mohn sRvnI ieh n sunwey ] swkq gIq nwd Duin gwvq bolq bol Ajwey ]1] rhwau ]

O my fascinating Lord, let me not listen to the faithless cynic, singing his songs and tunes, and chanting his useless words. ||1||Pause||

^_^